Recent content by Vine

1. V

~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites.

Hello Id like a request please( If the slots are open): Empoleon File:395Empoleon.png - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Jellicent http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/jellicent.jpg Feraligatr File:160Feraligatr.png - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia...
  2. V

Blue-Mew's sexy shop ;D

Hello Id like a request please: Empoleon File:395Empoleon.png - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Jellicent http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/jellicent.jpg Feraligatr File:160Feraligatr.png - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Kindra File:230Kingdra.png...
  3. V

Rate the Signature Above You v2

2/10 Umm...
  4. V

9.8/10 Now that's algebraic!
  5. V

8/10
  6. V

6.5/10 quality isn't good but you've heard this already
  7. V

7/10
  8. V

Re: ~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites ~8/4 NEW pixels, come and see!~ Perfect! Your awesome! :D
  9. V

Re: ~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites ~8/4 NEW pixels, come and see!~ How about a Lucas for my avatar like the one on my sig I would like the skin shade to be similar but the exact way you do the design doesn't matter to much if you could please.
  10. V

9/10 Epic
  11. V

Cool 7/10
  12. V

^^^ 7/10 I don't know what that it but it looks cool
  13. V

Rate the Signature Above You

8.2/10 Nice
  14. V

Rate the Signature Above You

7.5/10 cool
  15. V

Explain your Signature!

My favorite Pokemon they may not be the best team but they'll definitely take down any challenge. The quote is my own and I'm still waiting for Pokemon to have a black male character option like in battle revolution.
Back
Top Bottom