Recent content by VioletFlashlight

1. V

What removed features do you want to see return?

I personally would like to see… 1. VS Seeker - Useful if you wanted to EV train your pokemon and great for increasing cash flow. 2. Apricorns and their balls - I like to coordinate my pokemon's design with the poke ball design if I can 3. Pokeball Customization - Seals were fun. 3. Ash...
  2. V

RUMOUR: Pokemon Next Gen

Sounds like hogwash to me. If GameFreak were to do anything "new" they would probably release Pokemon "Z" and make it very different from XY in terms of storyline and activities. As far as new regions go I think it's way to early for leaked details. I'm sure they have ideas floating about but...
  3. V

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

I like to give my team Pokemon colorful nicknames if I can... Gardevoir: Ardent - Adjective for an enthusiastic or passionate person Flygon: Desert Rose Talonflame: Flambeau - a burning torch used in a procession Heliolisk: Frilly Blastoise: Buoy Aurorus: Borealis - after the Aurora Borealis or...
  4. V

Unsolved Mysteries in X/Y...

I think the message relates to the two skiddo that wait outside of the train station every day for their trainer. Of course the message does say, “I’m going for help. Wait in the usual place.” and the old woman across from the station does say “Those two abandoned skiddo that sleep in front of...
  5. V

What can Game Freak do to improve Ice types?

Yeah, the FROZEN statues condition is almost the same as the SLEEP statues condition. Luckily, frozen statues is easier to undo since many fire type moves can unfreeze an ally in a double battle. If they were to introduce a frozen move similar to Thunderwave it would have to have a crappy...
  6. V

X&Y Legendary Trio Typing

That sounds like wishful thinking. IMO. Past games have had poorly typed legendaries prior to this Gen. (Not counting the legendaries with one solid typing) The geothermal idea for the third description makes sense. I'm no so confident in the Grass/Electric idea. "Composting waste" still says...
  7. V

You're referring to Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion correct? Personally, I don't think they are the legendary trio because (for as long as I can remember) almost all legendary trios look similar in design. For example: Suicune/Entei/Raikou look like dogs/cats, Regice/Registeel/Regirock have...
  8. V

(Gosh I really hope nobody made a thread about this otherwise I’m going to be sad.) If you go to the second floor of the Lumiose Museum and read the Power Plant” Series audio guide description, it will describe what each facility does. As most of you know, these three buildings are currently...
  9. V

What Pokemon would you change (their type/evolution) ?

Agreed, I would give him a Psychic/Water typing and replace Pressure with Levitate.
  10. V

Gold/Silver Love Letter (Easter Egg)

Whoopsie. :P That's my fault. I never read the mangas and I guess i got the two confused.
  11. V

Hey I can't blame you for being skeptical. In fact I had a feeling someone would call me out on making it all up in my little 3rd grader head. But think about it... I specifically remember it being Lass Dana on Route 38, and I specifically remembered the mail being Portrait mail. Those details...
  12. V

Has anybody herd about this easter egg? I've searched high and low on the internet to see if someone has taken a screenshot of this love letter but I can't seem to find it. I would take a screenshot of it myself but sadly my silver version's internal battery died when I was 13. (Which was around...
Back
Top Bottom