Vioxx
Local time
12:19 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ganda ng mga gawa mo! I tried drawing Ash once when I was in grade school but it ended up looking like a monkey huhuhuhu :((
    May gagawin ka bang AmourShipping artwork? Haha I bet people would love to see that...especially in serebii XD

Cute?!?! Kakawa nga si Meowth eh! Getting squashed by that damn Octillery! haha
    Hindi naman late reply! I just VM'ed you a couple of hours ago XD
    Thanks for the welcome I guess even though if I think it's a a bit to late again haha =00

Gumagawa ka ba ng artwork? I've seen some drawings on your profile...did you make those?
    I know it, Pokeshipping Day is not too far away and that thread is dead, makes me sad. Why is Nov 7th Pokeshipping Day? Is that the show first Aired?
    It's no problem, buddy. :) I hope your finals and majors go well. I've been alright since last we talked.
    Hahaha, yeah. I don't use It to make full sentences, but I do use It to find a particular word that I am looking for! :)

Yup. But I need to pick up my Math skills before I graduate. If I don't, then I can't get Engineering as my Course in College. I'm also glad that Networking is part of Computer Engineering. Because I am also very interested in Networking since I have some experience setting up Servers myself as well as working with Networking Equipments~ XD
    That's true. I have a Filipino Dictionary at home, but I usually use Google Translate to sometimes help with my Tagalog. It does help at times and I do learn how to form sentences right, but of course, I can't always trust It. Then again, Translations are never 100% accurate. Philippines is even known for their English Proficiency compared to other Asian Countries. So anyone in Philippines can speak English just fine. But for someone who came from a different Country and wants to adapt to the Filipino Culture & Language, It will be hard for them and would even take years for them to be fully proficient with the Language.

I'm not that terrible in Math! xD
    Except my current Teacher is.. ugh. I don't like the way he teaches in class. Like honestly, when I ask him for help about the lesson, he just gets mad for no reason. He keeps saying that I don't even pay attention in class when in fact, I am. Its just I need more steps to fully understand It, but he simply won't help me. And he teaches wayy too fast. After we finish one lesson, he keeps moving on to another and then back.

And Its okay~ I understand! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom