Vioxx
Local time
7:07 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I can speak and understand Tagalog, but my Vocabulary is small. I can make sentences, but half of them don't make sense at all (according to my Teacher). Which is why I ask my Teacher If I can just use "Taglish" or whatever Its called to help myself. When I have a GOOD sentence in English, It will take me minutes to find a correct way to translate It myself before I ask somebody to translate It for me. Man, If I was taught Filipino long before I moved here, I wouldn't have a hard time. My Parents are both Filipino, but we've stayed in Guam for a much longer time, which is why I'm good at English and not Tagalog.

I guess I have to talk to the Professor about my proficiency on Filipino once I arrive to College. People may find It "unfair" but to be honest, everyone in Philippines will learn both English and Tagalog over the course of Elementary and High School. Me on the other hand, I came from another Country that speaks ONLY English and not anything else.

As much as I want to practice and practice, I want to focus on my Math skills more. Even prior to moving here, I have terrible Math skills. Which is why I plan to devote more time in Studying Math in preparation for College since I am taking Engineering.
    Thanks. I didn't know you can be excused If your Parents had high Income. I always thought the NCAE is just like the SAT10 (In the United States) where you simply take the test and the results will determine your Performance proficiency.

I plan to take Computer Engineering as my Course for College except my Math Skills is terrible. I am hoping I can improve that by the end of the year. Ugh, I just wish Filipino wasn't a required class for 1-2nd Year of College because I am already having a hard time with my Filipino Classes. I just moved to Philippines last year and prior to that, I never had any knowledge about the Language. I don't know If I can survive next year on Filipino! :(
    Yeah. Haha. I haven't been visiting Bulbagarden for Months now, but I decided to just visit once in a while! :)

What subjects are difficult?

I am fine. Except, a lot of MAKE UP EXAMS I have to take this Week then there's the NCAE and THEN I have a flight to catch on Aug. 31 (SAT).
    JULY 7, 2013
    A total black out, half day though.
    I lighted up two candles. One on a glass container and plastic container. I let the one's candle edge on the edge of the plastic container. Then it was BURNING!
    Only 1 bar left in my cell phone, one hour of internet and net book surfing remains. I was loosing up energy in gadgets. There was nothing let but my flashlight's on and candles lighting.

I'm glad there's an event in our college even though we still got classes.
    I haven't reviCew properly, I hate it but I will try burning the midnight oil..XD
    Half of the class didn't came in our Lit class. I'm still having difficulties in Calculus and Chem. I have little of the hope left up it still can be leveled up.

Up this point goodbye.

np: Shounen T's Goodbye Days and Bye Bye.

lol. I just realized this is a good theme for saying goodbye in the virtual world since there's a power interruption here.LOL
    If two people are meant to be together, they will eventually find their way back. ❤
    probably would be funny to watch lol. iv been studying to get my drivers license. other than that hanging with friends or talking to my bf. i might put the pool up soon but at the moment im getting out from being sick so bleh to that but im feeling much better now.
    Just to let you know, for mentions to work, you use both the @ symbol and the semi-colon around the username, like @Likeitornot.; Hope this helps! ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom