• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Recent content by Virgil134

1. V

Heyp?

Heyp?
  2. V

I wouldn't name myself after him if I didn't :P

I wouldn't name myself after him if I didn't :P
  3. V

Pokémon BW anime more comical

I never really got the hype about Ash and Paul's rivalry. I thought it was so bland and boring.
  4. V

I only know her by name. Still, I am thinking of joining tumblr. I only know you right now but...

I only know her by name. Still, I am thinking of joining tumblr. I only know you right now but you seem pretty active on it and I am sure I'll get to know others on there eventually. Either through tumblr or serebii.
  5. V

Well that was solved quickly

Well that was solved quickly
  6. V

So about tumblr. Are many forum members using it or mainly you?

So about tumblr. Are many forum members using it or mainly you?
  7. V

I wonder what kind of miserable life this guy has to just randomly hack sites in his spare time...

I wonder what kind of miserable life this guy has to just randomly hack sites in his spare time. I mean really?
  8. V

Seems like it's just random as well. The guy who hacked it is bragging on his twitter how he...

Seems like it's just random as well. The guy who hacked it is bragging on his twitter how he hacked multiple sites
  9. V

Wow someone actually hacked Serebii

Wow someone actually hacked Serebii
  10. V

What is your username on Serebii? Gotta name the person who referred me to their site.

What is your username on Serebii? Gotta name the person who referred me to their site.
  11. V

I know what you mean. If you look at the 'From 1-10 how would you rate each saga?' thread you...

I know what you mean. If you look at the 'From 1-10 how would you rate each saga?' thread you can see how many people around here love DP and how much they hate BW. TR seems to be on one of the main reasons. Maybe I should join Serebii. To be honest I only joined Bulbagarden because Bulbanews...
  12. V

Good to see I am not the only Zager fan. For a minute it felt like I was the only one

Good to see I am not the only Zager fan. For a minute it felt like I was the only one
  13. V

PREVIEW: BW120 "The White Ruins! Satoshi VS N!!"

Do the summaries say anything new?
  14. V

REVIEW: BW118: N's Secret... To The Other Side of the Mist!

This was a pretty good episode. Subtitles would definitely help to understand this episode but I get the gist of it. If I had to give a rating to this episode it would be a 8/10
  15. V

PREVIEW: BW119: Rocket-dan VS Plasma-dan! Nyarth and Achroma!!

Seems like we finally agree about something then.