Recent content by Virtual Headache

1. V

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

I drank water and a few hours ago I ate a peach.
  2. V

Which hand do you write with?

I write and do pretty much everything with my left hand. The only exception is using the computer mouse.
  3. V

Would you let a complete stranger borrow your phone?

Like already said, it depends on the circumstances but if it is a real urgency and the call won't cost too much, then yes. Also, my phone is very cheap and not a smartphone so I wouldn't need to worry about it being stolen or anything. I'd still stand close to the person and keep an eye on...
  4. V

What should you be doing right now?

Going to bed but my site is having problems so I need to wait.
  5. V

What should you be doing right now?

Sleeping and before that university work
  6. V

Look to Your Left.What do you See?

Part of the couch which is full of stuff. Especially lots of sheets of paper I printed out for university.
  7. V

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Like already said, you can filter out requests for "special" Pokémon. You also have the option to only display people requesting Pokémon you have registered in your dex.
  8. V

Up or down

9. V

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead 3DS Friend Code: 4210-4832-3063 Game Version(s): Y Friend Safari: Psychic: Wobbuffet, Gothorita, Munna I'll add everyone who adds me, just PM me :)
  10. V

#VivillonVendredi

Hey, I can catch an unlimited amount of Marine ones. I only have 5 different patterns, these are the ones I don't need: High Plains, Modern, Polar, Elegant, Marine
  11. V

Another Word Game v2

bird
  12. V

Ban the User Above v2

Banned for being in my bed.
  13. V

^ The One Above [v2]

^Has 3 numbers in his username
  14. V

Do the ABC's without mods/Game ops/Admins Do A again

Re: Do the ABC's wiihout mods/Game ops/Admins Do A again R