V
Local time
7:49 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you rock! extreme speed dratini is awesome lol dratini and its evolution line has always been my favorite from gen 1 games =)
    oh! thats a bummer, but thanks a lot =) i was really curious about dream world stuff. thanks

are you still looking for water stones? i have a few if you need one lol
    hey! i saw a random thread that you were in about dream world abilities. is the dream world open in the U.S. yet? ive checked the pokemon website but still havent seen anything on the dream world.. just a random question, hoping you can assist in helping =)
    My shiny palkia for power band and belt? Sounds great. When can you trade? My friend code is 0175-0811-1924.
    oh, that was really lucky indeed, but i'm sure you'll end up getting it on your GENIV game, sooner or later ^_^

also, i'm doing a White walkthrough here on Bulbagarden, if you want to follow it i can link you

i can't wait to get my hands on a Female Liepard, so that i'll be able to breed Zorua (its just that i like naming my mons, nothing against you or anything)
    tell me about it!

EV training is so much easier with it, i once got it on Ruby when i was a n00b, i didn't know what it was, but i got it again in Platinum thankfully

and now in White, all thanks to you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom