• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Recent content by Vixana

1. V

For Trade: Aloan Vulpix with HA 4EM and Pokérus

Pick whichever you prefer to give me then.
  2. V

Sure, I do have 85 of these things that need homes.
  3. V

Heh, it's been a while since I've been back here. Anyway... I have Aloan Vulpix in Luxury Balls available with five 31-point individual values; their hidden ability, Snow Warning; Timid natures; the egg moves: Freeze-Dry, Moonblast, Hypnosis and Encore; as well as Pokérus. The counts I have...
  4. V

Vixana's Edge of Reason [Gen VI]

Yes, you can have the ditto whenever you like.
  5. V

Alright, as for feebas, that falls into "been there, done that", but it could work anyway. Slugma could be fine too.
  6. V

Um... acutally the flawless JAP ditto was apperently a rather good (but not perfect) hack. I have a flawless ENG ditto and the 30 ditto though. As for flawless goomies, I do already have Gooey and Sap Sipper in Luxury.
  7. V

Well, I have a 5 IV female that I am working with and a 6 IV male. (I refuse to give up the ball.) The odds though are still low. It's 1/8 to get a female at all, about 1/32 to get a flawless one, and 6/10 to get a HA. That combines to about 1/425. Also, if you have a 6IV for IV breeding and...
  8. V

Phione is bad and should feel bad. As for Manaphy, I have one. It's just the only mon that I've seen only as shiny. From what I have heard cloning in X and Y takes two 3DS. On the topic of 6 IV things. I just got my seventh 6 IV froakie, and all have been male. I really hate these things at...
  9. V

GEN VI: I'll breed just about anything for a shiny Eevee. (read first! POKEMON X!)

Nature is generated separately from IVs, at least as of Generation 5. Nature increases one stat by ten percent and decreases another stat by ten percent, but it could end up being the same stat. Nature and IVs end up making a large difference in the performance of a mon. An improper mon nets...
  10. V

GEN VI: I'll breed just about anything for a shiny Eevee. (read first! POKEMON X!)

I've RNG'd Shiny Eevee before. So I can give you one. (I probably have to explain RNG too, don't I?) IVs and why you should care: IVs, or individual values are numbers set at the moment of encounter of a Pokémon that affect the mon's stats. There are IVs for Hit Points, Attack, Defense...
  11. V

Looking for a female treeko or any of its other evolutions

Well, going through my collection I can tell you I've RNG'd female Treeko.
  12. V

Normally I only quote posts when I have multiple responders to keep in order, it's been rather quiet around here. Anyway, something I know I don't have non-shiny Manaphy. Also, dream ball legend would be great. Of course, simply the ones that you know to be legit work. I do not have the...
  13. V

GEN VI: Kanto Starter

Not to spoil the fun, but that's something you won't have to worry about even without trading. However, if I wanted to spoil the fun, I could offer the starters at level 1.
  14. V

GEN VI: X and Y shiny Deino

I've RNG'd a shiny Deino. As for things that I like, in general it's non-breedables.
  15. V

Of course you can have them. As for legendaries, perhaps you can tell me simply about the ones with better IVs.