Recent content by vncredleader

1. vncredleader

Review SM018: Really!? Mao's Great Cooking Operation!

Finally!!!!! Mallow gets a focus ep!! I am calling it, the electric stew shocking everyone was not an accident. That was her vengeance for not getting a focus ep yet. Great episode!!! I really like Mallow and Ash playing off each other (the ship only grows stronger). I loved how the evolution...
  2. vncredleader

Review SM017: Alola Detective Rotom! The Mystery of the Missing Crystal!!

Good episode thought once again, do the writers hate Mallow? The freaking Pokedex has now had a focus ep before her. But yeah good ep. I like how everyone is afraid of Kaki and the facial expressions get hysterical. I did figure out it was in Rotom's hair the moment they made a point of...
  3. vncredleader

S20 Opening - "Under the Alolan Sun"

Man this is lackluster. It sounds almost like they are trying to be quiet while singing. I can barely hear them. Much prefer the Japanese intro.
  4. vncredleader

Review SM014: The Crystal of Courage, Lilie and Rokon!

Really liked this episode. Glad that Lillie's progression is a gradual thing. Also nice to see mallow getting more character stuff and her and Ash playing off each other again. I know people are shipping her and Lillie (which I think is pretty obviously just Mallow being maternal likely setting...
  5. vncredleader

Review SM013: The Big Alola Pancake Race!

This episode was pretty good. I liked that we saw Ash just hanging out with Mallow outside of school. When the classmates show up it is either by coincidence or cause Ash is helping them with something. it is nice to see Ash just actually spending time with one outside of plot reasons. As for...
  6. vncredleader

Preview SM014: The Crystal of Courage, Lilie and Rokon!

I honestly keep forgetting Brock had a Vulpix as well. It is cool that when giving a current companion the same Pokemon as a prior one, they are choosing one that will look different and be a different type. Alolan forms make it a lot easier to justify using the same one again.
  7. vncredleader

Preview SM013: The Big Alola Pancake Race!

So at first this seemed like it would be the Mallow focused ep but now it seems like a Pikachu focused one. Eh. I love Pikachu don't get me wrong but I have been waiting for Mallow to get a focus episode. Alola Raichu showing up is cool.
  8. vncredleader

Review SM006: The Shocking and Prickly Togedemaru!

Really enjoyed this. i love that the first 5 minutes are just showing how Ash cannot function in a domestic setting after being on the road. This season has been so.....normal. It is great. No massive adventure or any league just Ash enjoying life and being relaxed. Such a good change of pace...
  9. vncredleader

Review SM004: It's Mokuroh! Catching Pokémon in Alola!!

Yeah Mallow and Ash are really fun together. I did not dislike Serena but I like having the female companion be more of an equal to Ash and able to more frequently just be part of a plot with him as opposed to always been meek and awkward. I am not one who often gets into shipping but I could...
  10. vncredleader

Review PG12: The Magma Stone

So why exactly did they decide to not show us Lucas in any of these?
  11. vncredleader

Review XY140: The Endless Zero! Until the Day We Meet Again!!

Like I said I am an advancedshipper but I also was really glad they did it. How cool is it that they played it in a way that even got those of us who support other shipping to like it.
  12. vncredleader

I am fine with Ash not seems to react to the kiss beyond some shock. Amourshipping was less about the two being into each other and more about how Serena will mature from it. I don't see her kissing him as being an attempt to get him to fall for her but rather just a way to finally get that off...
  13. vncredleader

It was not show because clearly they did not kiss. Like I said HEADBUTT .........sorry.......................not really;)
  14. vncredleader

I did though I was actually pretty surprised that they did it the way they did. As I said before, they managed to make the shippers happy while not pissing off the anti-shippers. [/spoiler] I hate to agree but yeah she very well could never come back. That's why I am happy though. The way it is...
Back
Top Bottom