Recent content by voidcritter

1. voidcritter

DISCUSSION: Fictional Creature Collective Nouns

A flurry of Vanillite/Vanillish/Vanilluxe.
  2. voidcritter

Describe your dream guy/gal!

Along with the typical "basically a nice person who understands me and we can get on the same wavelength"... ... I basically want a lady knight who can carry me bridal-style while fighting hordes of demons. This is my ultimate dream girl.
  3. voidcritter

Do you have a team build "quirk"? If so, which is it?

I get really inexplicably uncomfortable at most Pokemon whose designs appeal to a...well, a specific demographic. Mostly I think it's because I've seen a looooooooot of fanart. (Gardevoir is one exception, although that's mostly because it looks more abstract and swooshy to me than anything...
  4. voidcritter

Do you have a team build "quirk"? If so, which is it?

Note that this is just for my in-game teams; I tend to be a lot less lax for competitive ones. In-game team doesn't need to be competitive, but there needs to be a good amount of support moves EVERYONE NEEDS NICKNAMES, THIS IS NON-NEGOTIABLE. That being said, I tend to make way too many...
  5. voidcritter

What did you NOT like about Sun&Moon?

...someone please tell me why we can't sit in chairs? Please?
  6. voidcritter

Favorite character [SPOILERS]

I definitely think that Lillie is one of the most well-developed characters in the series, and she's grown on me a lot. Also, the Trial Captains and Kahunas were all adorable. The last game I played in recent history that had me get this attached to the characters was freakin' Undertale...
  7. voidcritter

(Spoilers) The fate of Nebby?

I nicknamed Nebby "Nebby", then I gave Nebby the Pokedoll that Lillie gives you in the end. I didn't carry it with me to beat the Elite Four, but I still have it in my party sometimes and play with it in Pokemon Refresh.
  8. voidcritter

How do you like your steak?

Back in the day I kinda preferred steak medium rare. Now I eat portobello mushrooms raw and bloody, as is traditional.
  9. voidcritter

How do you feel about the SOS mechanic?

I do like that you can get Pokemon with better IVs or Hidden Abilities because of this. I hate literally every other thing about the SOS mechanic.
  10. voidcritter

What "little things," details, small flourishes, etc. did you appreciate?

The ability to decide who goes to a box and who stays in your party if you catch a Pokemon when your party is full. HMs being gone. TITLE DEFENSE. You actually get to be Champion now, instead of getting to the Elite Four, finding the old Champion, and then being all "wait why are you here...
  11. voidcritter

Least favorite Elite Four member

To be honest, I'm down with most of them besides the Fighting-type Elites (except maybe Hala). For Marshal and Bruno, it's like...wow...you sure like punching things...and you sure are there. I'm also not too fond of Kahili, if only because she also doesn't have much personality, and because...
  12. voidcritter

United States Politics

in the great words of a twitter meme, it pretty much boils down to a lot of these sentiments being interpreted as "I am uncomfortable when we are not about me." When statements such as "all lives matter" and such are made, it's seen as detracting from the fact that inequality still exists in...
  13. voidcritter

Your favorite pairing of all time?

Man, I also forgot how much I loved Steven/Wallace. Also...
  14. voidcritter

What's your sexuality?

Super lesbian, myself.
  15. voidcritter

United States Politics

In all honesty, I believe the term "politically correct" has been overused to the point where it pretty much means nothing. There are people on the far left who've been shutting out pretty much any dissenting belief (not good), but I've also seen it used against people who just want others...
Back
Top Bottom