V
Local time
1:15 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It feels kind of intimidating, doesn't it? Kind of like, "We're almost full, but we guess you can join"? I always think that, even if it's one of my RP buddies.
    Heh, I try to go for the ones with only a few signups, myself. If I see a thread with a lot of replies I tend to think that the spots are either full or almost full, so I usually skip over those unless I happen to love what it's about.
    I like both, but pokemon-only are usually more interesting. I was actually wavering between signing up or not ever since I read the thread yesterday, but I still wrote one up just in case. :p The plot was too cool, and I can't resist making a fun villian.

You honestly didn't have much to worry about; if an RP is interesting, people will join.
    Yay~! Insanity is fun to play, especially when paranioa is involved. I'm thinking a subtly insane dictator, and hopefully possibly snapping during the final battle, but I'll have to see what he wants to do. :p
    Thank you, I liked the name myself. Sometimes it pays to go for alliteration, huh? Anyway, I was wondering if there was anything specific that you wanted Alexander to do in the RP at any point? It's nice to know that kind of stuff beforehand, you know?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom