• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
V
Local time
8:57 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't do EV training for people unfortunately. I just happened to have trained your Yanma and so I thought I would give you an EV'd copy because I didn't notice one in your shop :3
    No worries! Thanks for the Vulpix :D

If you need any egg moves you know where to find them. :p
    Yay! Are you available now?

I can trade you an EV'd version of your Yanma, if you need it?
    Hmm, that's odd... I did write my FC correctly and enter yours like it was in the thread, and I don't see you either. Perhaps check if you entered mine correctly?

E: Never mind, I see you now :p
    Oo yay! ha. Thanks!

If you need anything else don't hesitate to ask. :]
    Alright. I don't need anything else from your thread, so just send me fodder or something as the replacement, I'll be in in 2mins.. :].
    But the trade was for the Spinarak, that's what I originally offered on.. o_O
    I'm online now :D

Edit: Missed you by a couple of minutes. I do have MSN, but I don't give it out on here, and I don't use it anyway... :/

What timezone are you? That might help..

Oh, and change the colour of your font (in the controls section) on this page to black, because I can't see what I'm typing to you and it's extremely annoying. o_O
    Sure. I'm always adding more, too, so you may want to keep checking back.

I'm just finishing the Delibird, so I can trade shortly if you can?

Edit: If you come back both parents are ready.
    Hey, just saw your post in your shop saying you can't use sprites here: you can, just link them/upload them within an [ img ] [ /img ] tag. :)

There's a maximum of only 20 sprites per post, though. :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom