• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Volkner582

1. V

What Pokemon other fictional characters would use

Chuck Norris canonically uses a Primeape and a Poliwrath.
  2. V

Discussion Point: What if Team Plasma won?

How do you think Orre was created?
  3. V

The girl in the marvelous bridge.....

She's using her Abra to teleport. It's even stated in the games.
  4. V

Kaiju Pokémon

Mothra-Volcarona Gamera-Carracosta Gidorah-Hydreigon
  5. V

Do You Ever Want To Change Any Of the Pokemon's Name?

I really wish they hadn't chosen "Mandibuzz" as the name of the vulture Pokemon. Why couldn't they have left it as Vuljina?
  6. V

What is the Ugliest Pokemon?

Has anyone mentioned Watchog yet? Those crimson eyes give me nightmares...
  7. V

Question About Clair and Lance

In HGSS, it's confirmed that Lance is Clair's older brother.
  8. V

Ghosts In The Old Chateau!

Re: Old Chateau discussion I'm more intrigued by the notebook in the library.
  9. V

Voltorb Flip alongside the slots?

If you ask me, both the Slots and Voltorb Flip should be replaced by games that require more skill.
  10. V

Who is smarter?

If a single organism having an IQ of 1500 is impossible, the same applies to another organism having an IQ of 5000. Furthermore, being a supercomputer, Metagross probably can remember everything.
  11. V

Who is smarter?

Alakazams are inherently crazy. Metagross can process the same amount of information (if not more) at half the speed (if not faster) with no damage whatsoever to its sanity.
  12. V

Poke Ball Factory idea

How about 999999?
  13. V

Pokemon Mind Fudge

They also have similar looking mandibles.
  14. V

Pokémon That Should Be Related but Aren't

I always thought that Furret and Linoone look similar. Also, doesn't Pokabu look like it could be related to Grumpig?
  15. V

Unnoficial story theories

I have my fingers crossed for a return to Hoenn.
Back
Top Bottom