1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Voltaire Magneton
Last Activity:
Jun 26, 2017 at 9:30 AM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Dec 13, 1998 (Age: 18)

Voltaire Magneton

You're My Twenty-Four~, 18, from Philippines

Voltaire Magneton was last seen:
Viewing thread Summer Gift Station 2017 (Get 'em while they're hot)!!, Jun 26, 2017 at 9:30 AM
    1. Mistral
      Mistral
      Yo, quick question. In your forum battle with Vultan/The Artist, you had originally sent Encore but then edited it for Acrobatics instead. I noticed you mentioned that you were confused as to whether or not you could change your move, but you can change your move as long as I haven't reffed the turn. That said, did you want to go for Acrobatics or Encore?
      1. Mistral
        Mistral
        If it's the latter, I ask that you do edit your post to clarify that too, but if it's the former, just let me know & I'll ref the turn!
        May 21, 2016
    2. Neonsands
      Neonsands
      Sorry to hear that, but sometimes a break is just what you need. I take breaks from the URPG all the time =P

I'm trying to capitalize on my renewed interest this time. So in anyway you could help me with my quest for all the badges, it would be hugely appreciated. A forum battle would be really helpful, if it's not too much to ask.
    3. Neonsands
      Neonsands
      Hey, I was hoping to challenge your URPG gym. Any chance we could set up a date and time to do it, or get something going on the forum? =D
    4. Shiny Celebi
      Shiny Celebi
      I or another admin has to link it.
    5. Team Gaara
      Team Gaara
      Haha, I like the blue~ XD
    6. Team Gaara
      Team Gaara
      I see your avvie is Sehun~ Very nice~
    7. Skullcrow
      Skullcrow
      Yeah, I dunno. XD It seems that only the joke threads are locked into the April 1st theme for now.
    8. Skullcrow
      Skullcrow
      Nah, not really. Good for you. ^^
    9. Skullcrow
      Skullcrow
      Huh. I'm thinking of doing that, myself. Just planning out what I'll do exactly.
    10. Skullcrow
      Skullcrow
      Indeed. (:3

True, on both counts.
    11. Skullcrow
      Skullcrow
      Same with me, mainly for the food however (nobody, I'd say).
    12. Skullcrow
      Skullcrow
      Yep :P Not that I know of. I guess you could count proms as some sot of debut, but that's public and for both genders.
    13. Skullcrow
      Skullcrow
      Oh, I didn't know what a debut was and assumed it meant she was due for birth. :p I guess it's just local tradition, yes.
    14. Skullcrow
      Skullcrow
      Yeah, I can see what you mean.

Sounds nice. Do you know if your cousin's a boy or girl yet? Fair enough.
    15. Skullcrow
      Skullcrow
      I see. Having mild phobias myself (heights and darkness), I can agree with that. Who knows?

Good to hear. Enjoy your break, then~ Any plans?
    16. Skullcrow
      Skullcrow
      (Ah, ok. I've missed replies before, myself. It's fine!)

I see. (Fair enough.) Eh, a phobia doesn't take much to trigger, in my experience.

So, how are things?
    17. Skullcrow
      Skullcrow
      Ah, that sounds annoying. Do you know what triggered it?
    18. Skullcrow
      Skullcrow
      I'll be going to bed now, so I suppose I'll see your reply later.
    19. Skullcrow
      Skullcrow
      Ah. I do that myself. Anyway, how are things?
    20. Skullcrow
      Skullcrow
      I see you visited my profile?
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 13, 1998 (Age: 18)
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation III (Game Boy Advance)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Flygon / Frygon
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Fighting