VriskaSerket
Local time
7:25 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry if I mislead you to believe it was some amazing event. XD

I've only seen a little of Madoka. I've heard it's sad. I used to have a friend that was obsessed with My Little Monster but I could never get around to watching it. Is Accel World about the little pudgy boy that takes place in the future? Or am I totally off? I miss the days were they actually showed One Piece on American television.

Well, that's a very hard one. I like many but if I had to narrow it down, Baka and Test: Summoning of the beasts, Hetalia (Though certainly not as much as I used to. I don't obsess over it), Shugo Chara, Full Metal Alchemist, Full Metal Panic and probably a few more that slip my mind.
    Okay, sorry for the long time away. It took a bit longer than expected. Our Webmaster, Archaic, had a long post about the how this sight came into being. It was actually very interesting. There was also a lot of hype around the forums when it was first bought up but now it's settled down. On your introductory post, you said you liked anime. I'm rather into it too. What are your favorites?
    Thanks! ;D You re-joined as we were celebrating our tenth anniversary. Just in time! We have a lot of recent changes, too so it's changed a lot in one year.
    And even if it's not the best, I'll be fine. It's my pleasure! BTW, thanks for the friends request. Even though you have already been on the forums, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I'm guessing it's changed here a lot in 10 years.
    it started off as Sayaka, then after episode 7 shelled out Kyoko a bit more she and Sayaka became tied for my favorite character.

who's yours?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom