VriskaSerket
Local time
1:19 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah its ok, I'm not one of those people who get upset if they don't get a reply staright...or even that day haha
    Well he doesn't seem to hate her, at least, but I'm pretty sure his red crush is on Terezi.
    Hehe yay! Seems a lot of people on DeviantArt like them too. I can't remember the last time I got such a flood of favourites! It was definitely a good idea joining this fandom!

Hmm how intriguing. I wonder whats going on...also cute crab watch!
    Alright cool,, well Ive done 3 so far; Aquarius, Scorpio and Libra. Im working on Gemini atm, and I'll probably do Virgo after that... :p

Hahaha what kind of fan would I be if I didnt dig into every aspect of the fandom?
    Yeah! Haha Wanna see my latest drawings? I'm doing the trolls and ancestors together.

I guess I should probably get more into the "behind-the-scenes" side of things...
    Its gonna be odd having no more HS...but I'm sure we'll manage. This fandom has kickstarted my art so badly. It's like I draw nothing but the trolls anymore haha

So where do you get all your "Hussie says" info?
    Man, after the contribution that man has made to modern culture, hes allowed to take a break forever. Not that I want that, of course.

Hahah At least we should be at an Intermission stage now, so we catch up on Meenahs exploits?
    Well, I guess new stuff would be good too. :p

What a goddam screw over, eh? We all thought the kids would be meeting up and be all happy but NOPE!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom