Recent content by VriskaSerket

1. VriskaSerket

Iono - Possible Trans representation?

Oh my gosh, I would love for it to be true. I only jsut finally watched this video afetr seeing this thread, so I had no way to think about it before, but it'd be so lovely.
  2. VriskaSerket

Seasons

As cool as it might be to see seasons come back, I don't see it in these games, since I'm sure they'd have reveal them being an aspect by now if they would have. With that, I agree with Nick's thoughts.
  3. VriskaSerket

Win a copy of Pokémon Scarlet or Violet as part of Bulbagarden's pre-order giveaway!

I'm choosing Sprigatito in Violet because they really appeal to me the most, and I am feeling hopeful for it through my journey. I don'trecall ever using any of the prior cat absed Pokemon in my mainteams either, so that should be a fun theme change.
  4. VriskaSerket

Drifter here, drifting in for the first time!

Welcome, hope you have fun here!
  5. VriskaSerket

Been a long time, hello everyone.

Thanks, it's nice to be back!
  6. VriskaSerket

Hmmm......going on a light, fun adventure is nice time to time and seeing lots of different Pokemon I think.
  7. VriskaSerket

What video games are you playing now?

Finished Ys II earlier inthe week, started up Strangers of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin not long after, but haven't gotten to make much progress yet.
  8. VriskaSerket

What version do you plan on getting?

Violet all the way, Team Purple Gang. Good for me thatI prefer Violet's legendary as well.
  9. VriskaSerket

Anyone here who actually hopes the upcomming games are going to be easy?

To be honest, if it's anything other than easy, that would surprise me. They always make the games to be extremely approachable for the newest kids joining in, so I don't see this playing out differently.
  10. VriskaSerket

Been a member for a long time, but haven't posted in years. Would like to try be part of a Pokemon community again. My fave Gen is probbaly IV, due to the HGSS remakes, Gen V was great, and I honestly really enjoyed Gen VI a lot too.
  11. VriskaSerket

The most introductory introduction of god's construction.

Welcome, hope you have lots of fun here, and feel free to message me anytime!! :3
  12. VriskaSerket

Hi

Welcome, hope you have lots of fun here, and feel free to message me anytime!! :3
  13. VriskaSerket

Hello

14. VriskaSerket

Salutations!

Back
Top Bottom