V
Local time
2:43 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I actually had power outage from a storm I had a few days ago. :( I am also sorry I haven't been on earlier. My nephew is over for the week, and he bugs me to play with him all the time or he gets bored. ^^;
    kk I think I gave you my fc, but if not my pokemon black fc is on my profile. I can get on around 8pm my time tonight. I will be busy running errands today. ^^; Sorry I keep putting our trade off... I will go ahead, and add your fc into my list.
    I didnt hear back from you after you replied from my thread would you be able to get me the rufflet I asked for?
    About 60-80% of Christian, Jewish, and Catholic families didn't approve of Pokémon way back in the late 1990's early 2000's. Unfortunately, my parents were one of those (actually my mom for the most of it, my dad didn't mind). The main reason is because Pokémon was deemed as "Satanic" at the time, or something similar to that. Basically it got the type of heat similar to Dungeons and Dragons.
    hey i saw u posted in the same thread as what i did and i saw u were new so i thought i would say hi xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom