Recent content by Vylek

1. V

Common Concern: The cost of a good deck - Updated for BW-on!

guys go to Magic The Gathering Cards & Decks they sell ALOT of Pokemon cards for dirt cheap The ore you buy the more you save!!!! no but really buy alot at once, its cheaper than one at a time
  2. V

Your rarest cards

I have a book full of stars, the first few pages are the rarest and favorite cards but off the top of my head I have the newer red gyarados I got the Darkrai EX, I guess its not as rare because everyone buys that one for dark decks I had this pikachu, but gave it to a friend...
  3. V

What was your team the first time you ever beat the E4?

first one I remember was me and Swampert That boy sure did kick some arse
  4. V

Favorite Game Of All Time

@Isaac Gravity Beautiful choices It was refreshing to see someone in here not Raving over dry, casual, hand holdin Platinum Favorite: Emerald Beautiful scenery, great pokemon, story was interesting (though Team Aqua's didn't make sense logically) Colosseum was my favorite...
  5. V

Favorite Fire Starter

1. Charmander 2. Cyndaquil 3. Torchic 4. Chimchar 5. Tepig They just got worse and worse
  6. V

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

linoone Route in Gen 3 with the daycare on it good thing I was young and stupid so i caught it in a cheated masterball :I Next Shine wasn't until White when i got a slightly lighter yellow Emolga, I may not like it but i still wish I hadn't traded it to my friend then a shiny Yanma in...
  7. V

BW2 Teams

I'm gonna guess that you spent a long time trying to catch one and failed? its not impossible, just hard remember our friend and savior: the Timer Ball
  8. V

Black 2/White 2 Travelog (Read First Post)

Just passed through Undella Dunsparce "Soda" Lv. 49 Lilligant "Lily" Lv. 43 Sandslash "Snaps" Lv. 42 Mr. Mime "Delilah" Lv. 40 Altaria "Peluca" Lv. 41 Galvanchula "Squire" Lv. 41 Went back to the grass line above white forest to grind against audinos
  9. V

What is your biggest complaint about the Pokemon series?

My biggest problem? according to the show EVERYTHING that Ash has done in the entirety of the show, has been done in under a year cus he's 10 also the baby tier fighting, not cool pokemon battles, just boring preschool fights
  10. V

Weird beta names of Pokemon

Most of the names seem to be based of a simple word that we as little kids could have better understood or you could say Gamefreak was lacking in the creative side, but honestly some of the names are more creative than the actual names i.e. Mr. Mime, I mean come on, "Mr.Mime"? thats the best...
  11. V

Do you still get judged for playing Pokemon?

Play the games all the time take games to school and play don't try hard to be a "lol I'm a nerd" keep to myself have a group of about 8 close friends (introvert) we all love pokemon to sum it up don't hide it, don't flaunt it and don't give an f what others think regardless
  12. V

What was the last thing you did before you went on the computer just now?

loathe in self pity nah I was/ am playing W2
  13. V

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

cup of water from Wendys Footlong from subway
  14. V

BW2 Teams

About to face Skyla Dunsparce "Soda" Lv. 40 Lilligant "Lily" Lv. 37 Sandslash "Snaps" Lv. 37 Mr. Mime "Delilah" Lv. 36 Altaria "Peluca" Lv. 35 Joltik "Squire" recently added so only Lv. 26 I realize that Lilligant's name isn't creative at all, but "Lily" was my name in White, which I have...
Back
Top Bottom