Recent content by Vyrron

1. Vyrron

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

The Let's Go games were 4.1 GB each. That's still nowhere near the 16GB limit.
  2. Vyrron

Eh, I guess, but now you're talking about things we haven't really seen. We don't know what gigantomax really looks like, and we haven't seen enough of the region to say "every city is unique" etc. Or the effects could appear at the same time as the Pokemon without being part of its model. We...
  3. Vyrron

I guess only time will tell. I'm not impressed with what we have so far but hopefully the games will end up having enough content to make up for excluding old Pokemon. However, given the lack of content in previous first pairs I'm not super confident. I'm not so sure about that. Dynamax is...
  4. Vyrron

Do we really though? We've barely seen anything. But from what we know so far the games are not a major improvement. The graphics are better, but not that much better. Dynamax is basically a low effort rehash of Megas/Z-moves. Everything else is just the usual. Exactly, and there's multiple...
  5. Vyrron

I don't like being a pessimist, but if Gamefreak manages to get away with all of this, then I'd be worried for the future of Pokemon games. Clearly they're starting to realize that as consoles are getting more powerful, making games for them also gets more demanding. Right now, with their...
  6. Vyrron

Welp, that's disappointing. I don't think I'll be getting the game at launch now. Not because I absolutely need to transfer all my old Pokemon, but because I don't like the direction Gamefreak is heading. "Higher quality" and "balance" is just PR for "we ran out of development time and (for...
  7. Vyrron

Just because something makes you money doesn't necessarily mean you enjoy doing it. In the end making Pokémon games is a job like all others. Sometimes it does feel like Gamefreak either lost their passion for Pokémon or they simply got burned out from releasing a new game every year.
  8. Vyrron

"You can't prove they'll never add the old Pokemon therefore they will add them" Yeah, no. It's one thing being hopeful and another being delusional. We're all hoping they'll add the old Pokemon one way or another but so far everything seems to point towards that not happening.
  9. Vyrron

If releasing a new game every year means lower quality and more cut content then I truly wish Gamefreak would slow down and take their time with each game. I'd rather wait 2 years for a complete, satisfying experience than 1 year for a game with half the Pokemon because they didn't have time to...
  10. Vyrron

Wow. I'm used to Gamefreak excluding old features from new games but I never thought they would also start excluding old pokemon. This kind of killed the hype for me. I guess it would've been fine if they were to slowly add old pokemon through updates, but I have a feeling that's not gonna...
  11. Vyrron

I'd be nice if the legendaries had Deoxys-like extreme stats, instead of balanced stats with a slight focus on attack/defense. Something like: Zacian HP: 80 Att: 190 Def: 40 Sp. Att: 190 Sp. Def: 40 Speed: 140 Zamazenta HP: 150 Att: 50 Def: 200 Sp. Att: 50 Sp. Def: 200 Speed: 30
  12. Vyrron

Honestly I just want that leak to be real because it mentions new evolutions for old Pokemon (except Eevee). Give us Sirfetch'd!!
  13. Vyrron

SwSh Dynamax: Thoughts, Feelings, or Concerns

It sure looks cool visually, but as a mechanic it's booooriiiiing. Just another temporary power-up that will be forgotten next generation like Mega Evolution and Z-moves. I was hoping they would take a break from new power up mechanics to expand on the ones we already have, but no.
  14. Vyrron

Yeah, I was sure it was going to be Dark/Flying or Dark/Steel while watching the direct, so not being a dark-type at all was surprising to me. Electric on the other hand didn't cross my mind. I'm not sure it fits a knight raven thematically.
  15. Vyrron

To be fair Flying/Steel isn't all that common, we only have 2 other pokemon with the same type (Skarmory and Celesteela).
Back
Top Bottom