Warrior of Fire
Local time
10:58 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry that it took so long. I kept leveling Gastly, passed level 25. BTW, I have a new Black 2 FC.

Black 2: 5158 5470 2150
    Oh, I am so sorry. I got so swamped today, I forgot to let you know that someone else helped me. However, if you don't mind waiting a few minutes, helping me evolve my Haunter; I just need to evolve Gastly, and I'll join you.
    It's probably my fault, because I'm terrible with time zones. I am guessing you're from the West Coast, since you used "PDT", in a previous message. Regardless, I am glad we got this done. As always, thank you.
    LOL, you got to be kidding me. When I log off, you decide to tell me you're ready. XD

Are you still available? I want to get this done. :p
    Well, it looks like you're logged on. Think you have time to do a quick trade, right now? If not, then tomorrow is fine.
    I'm not too late, am I? I seen your post, earlier, but got sidetracked. I'll wait for you, though, just in case. Just join me, when you can.
    I appreciate it. Either send me a PM or VM, letting me know when you're ready. Actually, this will give me time to catch some throwaway Pokémon, which admittedly, I've been feeling too lazy to catch.
    Really? That's fucking bullshit. I know I told you to not feel like you had to rush, but come on. Hurry up, please. I don't want to wait till I'm an old man. Pick up the pace, and get it done!

OK, that was just me trying to be silly. Honest. :S

Anyway, I understand. I was just curious, I wasn't trying to nag you, or rush you. If you're busy, that's understandable.
    Also Hulk happens to be my favorite Avenger. :) Ty for the battle, and hope to have another again soon. ^^ Maybe a legends or double UU NU team! :D
    Yeah its to bad I couldn't bring the whole team. XD Hulk is amazing!(shiny machamp) lol Yeah that speed boost.. plus them two crits XD;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom