Warrior of Fire
Local time
9:35 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah thats ok. XD Ive been sewing for a while after about 5pm then took a nap. (ugh sleep) I can get on real quick if you are ready though. :D
    Shadow temple is still better than forest. (oh gosh the music still scares me in there) XD; Yeah that should be good. :D I'll be on for sure around that time.
    Also I apologize about not being here on time. My sleep schedule is currently out of whack due to all the sewing work Ive been doing all night. Sometimes I'll get tired around 10pm so I take a nap then wake up at random times. ^^;
    Oh yeah I got that mixed up. XD 2am for me is midnight for you for example. :3 KK, so I'll be sure to be around 11:30pm if you still wanted to battle. :)
    I dont have any legends on my team, but I dont care if someone wants to use them. XD sorry if im late btw. My sister and her kids havent left yet. :/
    sounds good. ^^ I'll be sure to get ready for it. Mine havent been trained to 100 though so umm can they all be set to 50. XD
    Sounds good. I would be using my black or black 2 ingame team I guess. XD You can pick whichever you want to fight. :)
    Alrighty, glad you got a completed pokedex. ^-^ Was fun breeding all those pokemon. btw maybe sometime we can have a pokemon battle. :D
    I know its a long list but we can do it in forms of six at a time if you want. I dont need them all cloned now, but will like them before pokemon bank comes out. XD
    even if we still get disconnected a few times I'll stick with it till its done. ^^ I'll try to get ho oh too later on if you still dont get one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom