• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
WatcherMark
Local time
12:35 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yay! I won! My first double battle win :D

Will you be around for a bit longer? My DS's battery is low, so it needs to charge for a bit.
    Oh right, it is isn't it. Sorry. I keep thinking only Legends are Uber.

Do you want to go back to a Single Battle after this?
    Oh, I see. That probably explains it then.

6 please. I'm heading in now, and I've just brought a completely random team, because I have no idea what to use in doubles. :p
    I've never battled double battles before... but sure. :]

I'll just go change my team around a bit. :p

How bulky are your stuff EVd though? Ambipom shouldn't have survived that hit, and neither should Roserade. Both are so incredibly frail defensively... :/
    Yeah, that'd be good. I can battle for a while today anyway, so if you want a few battles that's fine with me. :]
    Oooo, I just rememebered you can't use legendaries on IPGL teams... -_-; Waste of time bringing this team I guess... :/
    Yeah, I can. I'll just get my team prepared and meet you in the Wi-Fi room.

Be there in a few seconds.
    It's fine, don't worry about it. :]

And yeah 6 vs. 6 single sounds good. I'm trying to get as much practice in as I can before I decide on a team for the IPGL. :p

I can battle now, if you can? :]
    Hey, I know it's been a while, but I can have more battles with you sometime, if you want?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom