• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by WatcherMark

1. WatcherMark

Chapter 3: Pokémon Terastal Debut - Beginning April 12th

The third chapter of Horizons, Pokémon Terastal Debut, will begin on April 12th according to Serebii. It will showcase Paldea's Gym Leaders and Elite Four. Artwork below:
  2. WatcherMark

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

Seriously, Ed Goldfarb being in charge of the dub's music is one of the worst things to happen to the localisation. Almost everything he puts out is synthetic hogwash.
  3. WatcherMark

Worst Way Ash Has Lost The Pokemon League?

Absolutely Satoshi's worst loss was to Kotetsu. The entire battle was just a travesty, and was the culmination of the writers' belief that Satoshi was too powerful at the end of DP and needed to be set. First of all, he battled an absolute idiot. I mean, there's dumb but it's beyond me how...
  4. WatcherMark

Preview HZ040: Farewell, Nyahoja?

Except it isn't. It's clearly a house of cat-based Pokemon.
  5. WatcherMark

Preview HZ042: Transform! Hero of the Seas, Irukaman!!

Irukaman is way too cool a Pokemon to ever belong to a member of the main cast. But yes! I am really happy that my favourite Gen IX Pokemon is getting a proper focus episode!
  6. WatcherMark

Preview HZ024: Reunion at the Old Castle

It still amazes me that this show is already doing a better job of showing off Galar and the Pokemon from there than the actual series meant to promote Sword and Shield did.
  7. WatcherMark

Review JN146: Satoshi and Latios!

Really good episode with some nice action sequences, although I can't help but be disappointed that after all that build up Satoshi didn't catch Latias. It would have been a great way to end his time on the show, and given that Shigeru and Go both have one it would have been nice for Satoshi to...
  8. WatcherMark

Has Paul ever gotten in trouble for his abuse of Pokemon?

I wouldn't have called it abuse. Shinji's training method was very harsh, absolutely, but definitely not what I would call abusive. The only time I had an issue with it was during the Tag Battle arc when he had his whole team gang up on Hikozaru but even then that's argubly just Satoshi's method...
  9. WatcherMark

Review JN143: Riding on Laplace♪

This was a very fun episode, even if it is slightly rehashing the plot from DP which also involved a Hoeruko getting stuck and evolving at an inopportune moment. I really appreciated everyone getting to play a part in the rescue, and Pikachu spotting and threatening Team Rocket into helping was...
  10. WatcherMark

Favorite episode of Pokémon indigo league/orange island?

Favourite Indigo League episode is Charmander, the Stray Pokemon (Ash Catches a Pokemon is a close second). Favourite Orange Islands episode is Pikachu Re-Volts.
  11. WatcherMark

Ash's Incineroar header image: SM143 vs JN140

I have been attempting to change the header image for the Ash's Incineroar page from this one... ...to this one from the most recent episode. However both times I have tried to change it BigDocFan has reverted it to the previous one with the justification being "pose is good but this has...
  12. WatcherMark

Review JN139: Takeshi and Dent and the Forest Witch!

You know what occured to me when watching the raw of this episode... Tebrim would be the perfect Pokemon to have given Takeshi. Think about it, it's Dex entry mentions that when it senses strong emotions it will respond by pummeling the one emanating them... imagine how great of a running gag...
  13. WatcherMark

Review JNS05: The Distant Blue Sky

Really enjoyed this episode. The story was a nice emotional piece that made Satoshi appreciate the comforts he took for granted every day as well as appreciate his family even if he didn't see his father as much as he'd like to (I appreciated the confirmation that Satoshi Snr. is still alive and...
  14. WatcherMark

Expectations/Wishlists from "Aim to Be a Pokémon Master"

Definitely Team Rocket getting a resoluion. I'll not be happy if it ends with the TRio just endlessly and hopelessly stalking Satoshi for the rest of eternity. I want to see them finally settle down and actually start doing things they've shown genuine talents in. I also want Team Rocket as an...
  15. WatcherMark

Review JN135: Pokémon! I'm Glad I Got to Meet You!

Watched with subs. First of all, again, not a single f**k could be given about Satoshi's accomplishments by the residents of Masara Town. No big homecoming, no celebrations, not one person was seen coming to greet him apart from his mother (even Kenji was off visiting Hanada Gym again it seems)...
Back
Top Bottom