• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
Water Max
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Max, I have to thank you for your constant upvotes on me in KoP. It may seem like it goes unnoticed but I promise it isn't and it's very appreciated :)
    Hi Water Max :) I was wondering if you would like to be a part of an unofficial mass MLP theming a group of us are planning for March, since your theme is always Apple Bloom you wouldn't need to do anything at all if you wish to join us?
    Water Max
    Water Max
    If I wouldn't need to do anything at all because my avatar always has Apple Bloom then of course I will join you.
    Rainbow Cloud
    Rainbow Cloud
    Question for you: have you been checking to make sure that all the posts in KoP are valid? Some of the newer users seem to have issues with the "one post every x hours" thing...
    Water Max
    Water Max
    I have been very busy during the past week so I didn't have the time to check this. Thank you for the message in the Kingdom of Pokémon thread which you posted yesterday (according to my time zone). Hopefully it should remind people to only vote once every 12 hours.
    Magnificent Entertainer
    Magnificent Entertainer
    Not a problem. Always happy to lend a hand.
    If I vote early in KoP count it for when it is allowed since I don't have the chance to vote at certain times.
    Hi, I seem to have been rather abruptly eliminated in KoP and I thought you would be interested to know.
    Yes I saw your VM. Do you want.your Snivy to have Overgrow or Contrary? If you want it with Contrary it will cost an extra Pokemon. The Snivy has a Timid nature and 4 eggs moves (and is male with HP Fire of course) by the way.

About the HA Pokemon. No worries, just let me know which ones you want to trade for in the shop.
    How about a Snivy instead? It has a high male ratio, it's in the Field Egg Group, it only has 2 abilities, and it can actually make use of HP Fire. And that would be perfectly fine if you want to trade for Hidden Ability Pokemon later :)
    Hey, so an update on your Minccino request. Since you requested a male Minccino, which has a low male breeding ratio (25%), and considering you wanted the HA (1 of 3 possible abilities Minccino can get) and for it to have a HP Fire spread, the request is going to be much harder and take much longer to complete. Therefore, you can either offer 2 more Pokemon to make the trade more fair, or request another Pokemon to have the HP Fire spread (or let me choose it for you).
    Of course it should wait till then at least. That's what a good bunch of different winners would be imo.
    Water Max
    Water Max
    On 20 July 2015 I replied to one of your VMs saying "Maybe we could do that but I think would happen after version 9 if we decide to do it because there are normally nine nominees in a champion round." Nearly 2 years later after I said this, version 9 has started now but we still only have 7 Champions because there is one Champion who has won the Champion round twice. Maybe at the end of version 10 we could make a Champion of Champions round if there are two different Champions from versions 9 and 10 who haven't won a Champion round already.
    Reactions: Zexy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…