• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by waterlubber

1. waterlubber

Random Images Remastered (v4)

2. waterlubber

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

Just here for my five-year check in. I'm still alive.
  3. waterlubber

RM13: HD and Denise

Oh my god drunk data is hilarious Oh my god data with the finger trap this is top-quality
  4. waterlubber

What does my voice chat client have to do with ponies?
  5. waterlubber

Wouldn't any costume count as a Q cosplay?
  6. waterlubber

Yeah, the collective nagging of most people I know got me to do it Worth it though. What ended up happening is I tried to watch them through Amazon prime and because my TV is special enough I had to get them through other means stupid hdcp, mumble mumble
  7. waterlubber

Ban the User Above v2

Banned for having an even number of blog posts
  8. waterlubber

So I started watching Star Trek, both TOS and TNG. (Season 1 of both) Not sure if I should watch TOS season 2 next or TNG season 2, leaning towards season 2. And now I get all of ME's references, although he might appreciate this clip.
  9. waterlubber

Anyone here an amateur operator or play Eite: Dagerous
  10. waterlubber

Well after a brief bout of awayness I got board found a thing called a rising shephard tone on youtube "ooh that sounds cool" reads comments who the hell is bill cipher googles it oh it's that guy from bmgf avatars more google oh he's from gravity falls *research* if you haven't seen it already...
  11. waterlubber

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Not my exact location, just 70km away from something
  12. waterlubber

Eat or Spit

Sure. I'll eat that. Dirty water dog
  13. waterlubber

Thin Mints and Tagalongs are my hearts desire My steam looks so nice: I also migrated from ubuntu to Debian. It's much nicer!
  14. waterlubber

I have like 8 infractions and at least 2 have been repealed, some were warnings, I don't even know. I think I had only 1 or 2 real ones, heh According to /r/polandball today is Australia day. Happy Australia day! Don't get killed by anything there, because it all wants to kill you.