Recent content by WaterUser

1. W

Legendary Beast Lottery #2 (Winners Announced!)

Re: Legendary Beast Lottery #2 (Open for Entries!) Flawless Entei 2879 8592 0826
  2. W

Offering for those who missed it: COMPLETE Gamestop Crown Trio

Re: Offering for those who missed it: Gamestop Crown Raikou/Gamestop Entei Can I get entei? Look here for a big list of what I have http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=45563 PM about it, please.
  3. W

WaterUsers events, ledgendaries, cloning, shinies, and more! Now with new stock!

OK, you're request 1 Yep, what do you want? OK, you're request 2 I don't have PCP any more, sorrycan I get you something else? but you'll be number 3! Two celebi or celebi and deoxys, which do you prefer? you're number 4 the price is free! you're number 5, and the final free...
  4. W

WaterUsers events, ledgendaries, cloning, shinies, and more! Now with new stock!

So for christmas i'm going to give away two pokemon of your choice, for the first five responders. and next week i'll be available for ALL trades, so re post them here please.
  5. W

Sure, pm me with times, i'll get them cloned
  6. W

Maybe this one. Arg, I keep running out of time.
  7. W

Re: WaterUsers events, ledgendaries, cloning, shinies, and more! Now with Arceus and Soon I'll have a lot of stock to add, so keep checking back! No, Pm me with times Ok, Pm me with times OFFER STUFF!!! I don't know what you have. Kyogre sounds good for one of them, what else do...
  8. W

Re: WaterUsers events, ledgendaries, cloning, shinies, and more! Now with Arceus and Ok. I'll take the UT lvl 50 Cresselia, UT lvl 70 Heatran, UT lvl 1 shiny Giratina. Whose Arceus am I cloning, yours or mine? Sure thing :-/ To Everybody: PM me with your standing request again.
  9. W

Re: WaterUsers events, ledgendaries, cloning, shinies, and more! Now with Arceus and not for free! the clones are free, but the Legendary pokemon cost something.
  10. W

Re: WaterUsers events, ledgendaries, cloning, shinies, and more! Now with Arceus and ok, i'll clone.
  11. W

Re: WaterUsers events, ledgendaries, cloning, shinies, and more! Now with Arceus and what are their natures? sure, but if i clone anything, i keep a clone, whether you let me or not.
  12. W

Re: WaterUsers events, ledgendaries, cloning, shinies, and more! Now with Arceus and pm me a time. hmmm, not interested in either of those really.
  13. W

Re: WaterUsers events, ledgendaries, cloning, shinies, and more! Now with Arceus and how is sunday? pm me what can you offer? I don't know what you have.
  14. W

Re: WaterUsers events, ledgendaries, cloning, shinies, and more! Now with Arceus and Yep! what are you offering? To anyone who has a trade: PM me the trade and your FC and i'll try to do that this week
Back
Top Bottom