W
Local time
3:09 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• as long as they dont go around trying to sell it in a shop. please do tell them that. because after wards it becomes more difficult for me to get the things i need. so i dont mind that.
    You didn't answer soon enough. I only stay on line for about an hour at a time. And it doesn't matter if you wait because I can't trade with you if you don't give me a proper FC code. You haven't checked your FC to see if you entered it correctly onto the forum.

Yes, I will be on this evening. I said so in the thread for this trade. 7 PM EST.
    1849-3787-5672

Also, please re-check the friend code you listed on the thread and also in your profile. I've tried putting that FC into my game several times and it comes up as 'The friend code is wrong.'
    chamommy, i am still interested, just let me finish the trade with flamingkratos first

flaming kratos, my fc is 1849 3787 5672. whats yours?
    You have a trade reserved with me. Are you still interested? Because this is the last day remaining before I put it off reserve and let others have a go at getting it.
    If you still would like help evolving your Pokemon I would be glad to help.

I could also give you most of the items too so it would save some time and you wouldn't have to transfer everything.
    err what a good time to meet u online. I am est and i still have to trade you, if you still want that jirachi.
    my old copy of platinum broke, after which i left these forums, i finally bought a new copy and will be trying to regain all the shinies i lost

my new copy was used and has 99 of each tm and 900 rare candies and master balls if anyone wants some before i reset it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom