Recent content by wayc

1. wayc

Red Gyarados's gender?

I think it's more likely to be male, but I'm not sure. I got a male Red Gyarados all 4 times I've played Silver or Crystal.
  2. wayc

Orchestrated Music from Ru/Sa

Thank you, Shinx. ^^ Here's my Trainer Battle.
  3. wayc

Howdy folks! Sorry about the long hiatus. Hopefully everyone will like my Team Aqua & Magma Battle. :D (Due to attachment restraints it doesn't loop once like the others. Feel free to IM me if you want the complete version.)
  4. wayc

True Love Never Fades (Altoshipping - PG)

Chapter 5 The red dragon girl sung to herself in frequencies above human hearing as she spiraled through the humid May air in shadow form, doing magnificent twists and turns while spying upon the city below. Her heart wasn't really in that though. Instead, she thought of her beloved Ash for...
  5. wayc

*chuckles* My pleasure.
  6. wayc

Thanks, everyone. ^^ You're all so nice. Ahhh, nothing like the sweet fanfare of Route 104 in the morning! =D Up next, Route 110. :)
  7. wayc

FIrst Pokemon you ever raised to LEvel 100?

Victreebel and Gyarados from my Pokemon Yellow back in 1999. Those are also the only 2 Pokemon I've ever raised to Level 100. It's been an entire decade. Dang. I sent them to my Pokemon Silver in 2000 and found out they were both girls. =D Haha. I still have the Victreebel after all this...
  8. wayc

Glad to inspire ya, Pikachu Trainer! ;D Thankee, Shinx and ShadowMist. ^^ Fortree City! Yaaay. Up next, Route 104! My favorite Route music. Yay!
  9. wayc

All righty, I went ahead and did the forest/cave music from Fire Red and Leaf Green for Shadow Mist. And also Ru/Sa's very own Route 113. Enjoy. ^-^ Up next is Fortree City.
  10. wayc

My D/P remixes

These are absolutely beautiful. ^.^ I especially enjoyed Canalave City. Things like this make me happy to be alive. Hehe. Could you do Route 205, 209, and the Dialga/Palkia Battle? =) Those are my absolute favorite.
  11. wayc

King of Nidos: Hmmm, more bass? I can try. It sounded pretty good to me, but I do have some serious subwoofers. PikachuTrAiNeR: How about I do a new one? I don't like that one. XD If you really want it though, I'll give it to you.
  12. wayc

Haaaay guyz! =D Elite Four Battle is out! Come get it while it's hot. XD Thank you so much, The Big Al and everyone else who has complimented me/listened! ^^ Sure thing, Shinx and Staul. Up next: 1 - Route 113 2 - Fortree City 3 - Route 104 4 - Route 110
  13. wayc

I'm glad you liked it! ^^ And you're very welcome. =D Hey, thanks Aki-chan. =) I uploaded my work on the Gym Leader Battle in my last post if anyone wants to hear that too.
  14. wayc

Thanks, everyone! ^^ I'm glad you all like it. The King of Nidos: I assume you can't open the zip file because inside is an mp3 file that will play on most players. Download a trial version of Win Zip or do a search for "unzipping files" if you want to hear it. :) Magcargo & Mr...
  15. wayc

I like to take music from Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire and orchestrate it into something that sounds really awesome and like a philharmonic might play if they were to. I'm attaching one I'm really proud of. It's my interpretation of the Wild Pokemon Battle from Ru/Sa. What does everyone...
Back
Top Bottom