W
Local time
1:01 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mmm, I'm at a loss with Smogon then.

Marriland is still worthy at try. The owner probably became busy and forgot. He might still be willing to work with us.
    I'm wondering if now might be a good time to try again. It's post-expansion, so a lot of sites are probably less busy right now.

I can get you the guy who Misty knows on Smogon. With Marriland, it should be Marril himself.
    Hey WTP! Who were the people you contacted on Marriland and Smogon and do you think it's worth trying again?
    WTP MY INTERNET JUST GAVE OUT FSR IM SO SORRY BUT I HAVE THE STATS AND STUFF SO IF FIND A REF I CAN SEND THINGS TO THEM (I'm on my phone btw)
    Hey, since Ash is leaving on a trip I figure you are the next best person.

I want to try that Ref Test again. I failed the first time months ago and wish to try again. So if you could be the said tester person...
    Just let me know when a good time for you is, I'm gone this weekend but will be back after that.
    Mmmm, it's not necessarily offering our assistance as much as... happy to answer any questions.

Friday sounds good.
    Let's give Smogon some time. They're just recovering from the hacking.

Yeah, let's try and follow up with Marriland. Perhaps ask if there is someone you should PM directly to help us move forward with the process.
    Could you post an update in the thread, saying this and our timeline for the next week or two?
    Since you're the Second now, you get some of the important jobs.

Post an announcement in our sections on every forum about the inappropriate behavior enforcement we discussed in staff. We should let everyone know we're serious.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom