• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wellspring Station

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ αвσυт мε ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

╔═.♥. ═════════════════════════╗
❣ I'm just a regular girl who really likes food, wine, friends,
❣ fashion, philosophy, music, video games, art, YouTube,
❣ culture, languages and design. I spend a lot of time working
❣ on my Twitter and Scoop.it accounts sharing new art and
❣ fashion-related content, so check those out
❣ if you're interested! ❤
╚══════.♥. ════════════════════╝

╔════════════════════.♥. ══════╗
❣ I also really like making new friends and acquaintances, so
❣ please don't be shy and PM or VM me to talk about whatever!
❣ Like totally, I encourage people to be comfortable. :)
╚════.♥. ══════════════════════╝

╔═══════════.♥. ═══════════════╗
❣ Four Temperaments: Sanguine (impulsive, pleasure-seeker,
❣ talkative, creative, chronically late)
❣ Myer-Briggs: ENFP (extrovert, intuitive, feeling, percieving)
╚═════════.♥. ═════════════════╝

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ ℓιηкs ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

╔══════════════════.✿. ═══════╗
❦ Twitter: http://www.Twitter.com/Wellspring_
❦ Scoop.it: http://www.scoop.it/t/PANOPTIQUE
╚══════.✿. ═══════════════════╝

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

❦ Music: Adam Lambert, Adele, Billy Idol, C2C, Bruno Mars, The Cheetah Girls, Daft Punk, David Bowie, David Guetta, Devendra Banhart, Disney, Ellie Goulding, Enrique Iglesias, Erin Martell, Flo Rida, Gwen Stefani, Icona Pop, Imagine Dragons, Jennifer Lopez, Justin Bieber, Ke$ha, La Bouche, Lady Gaga, Louise Burns, Madonna, Miley Cyrus, Nicki Minaj, Pitbull, PSY, Queen, Rihanna, Stewart Copeland, Sufjan Stevens, Sunscreem, Taylor Swift, Toby Turner, will.i.am, Zedd

❦ Shows: Adventure Time, Spongebob Squarepants, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, The X Factor, American Idol, The Voice, Death Note, How It's Made, Family Guy, Big Bang Theory, M.A.S.H., The Golden Girls, Sailor Moon

❦ Movies: Harry Potter series, ALL Disney/Pixar, I Robot, Transformers, Pacific Rim, Zoolander, Liar Liar, Anchorman, Cloverfield, 500 Days of Summer, The Perks of Being A Wallflower, LOTR trilogy, The Sound of Music, Anna and The King, Goldeneye, Tomorrow Never Dies

❦ Games: Spyro, The Elder Scrolls, The Last of Us, Bioshock & Bioshock: Infinite, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Crash Bandicoot, Pokemon, Gran Turismo, The Legend of Zelda, Super Mario 64, Super Mario Galaxy, Shadow of The Colossus, Super Smash Bros., Metroid

❦ Books: Harry Potter, LOTR, Twilight, The Inheritance Cycle, The Far Side, Calvin & Hobbes, Death Note, Sailor Moon, Emily of New Moon, The Chronicles of Narnia, The Enterprise of Knowledge, The Handmaid's Tale, Heart of Darkness, Hamlet, King Lear

❦ YouTubers: PewDiePie, Toby Turner (Tobuscus), Marzia Bisognin (CutiePieMarzia), Smosh, Andrew Huang, BoyinaBand, Christopher Odd, Zoella, Michelle Phan, Dan Bull, Feast of Fiction, HotDiggetyDemon, Jenna Marbles, JonTron, Kit Fez, Lore, Machinima, Dodger, RayWJ & Runaway Planet, The Piano Guys, Two Awesome Gamers, VSauce12&3, Kalel Cullen

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Art, design, fashion, languages, video games, interior & exterior design, travelling, hanging out and making new friends, and YouTube ( ❤ Pewdiepie, Toby Turner, Smosh, Michelle Phan, CutiepieMarzia, RayWJ ❤)
Birthday
Jun 6, 1994 (Age: 29)
Favorite Generation
Generation III (Game Boy Advance)
Favorite Pokémon Type
Flying
Favorite Region
Favorite Gym Badge
Petalburg City Balance Badge
Occupation
Illustrator & Graphic Designer

Signature