Recent content by Wendy Oldbag

1. Wendy Oldbag

Bulbagarden Halloween Party - The Bride of Bulbastein

Count these...
  2. Wendy Oldbag

Wrong. A deactivated robot isn't a body, whippersnapper. Good! Death is so horrible, wouldn't you agree? I'm not as young as I used to be, I'm not sure my heart can take any more blood.
  3. Wendy Oldbag

Mafia Sockpuppet Mafia 2016 - Endgame (TOWN WIN) - 10/16/2016

So, having looked at the thread in more detail, I have this to say: Adam looks town. His posts and votes seem thought out and genuine, and he has contributed well. Alucard looked very good on day one. He has made some good points throughout the game, and so has yellow guy. However, he seems to...
  4. Wendy Oldbag

*rata-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat...
  5. Wendy Oldbag

My track works on the kill, too. That's invaluable for town, because if someone suspicious (or a claimed passive) visits the person who dies, that's essentially a cop check. Don't underestimate me. Surely the reset could have useful Mafia implications too? Kill a vanilla, reset, new shot at a...
  6. Wendy Oldbag

Darling, Shelly was the man attacking in that image. Luckily, my darling edgeworth managed to expose him. I must say, your shelly looks like a much nicer young lady.
  7. Wendy Oldbag

My edgey-poo would never prosecute me! And anyway, Edgey-wedgey is too good for a case of justified assault. Shelly? Shelly de Killer? This Shelly?
  8. Wendy Oldbag

Hmm. The same goes for you, dearie. I think yellow guy's claim comes off as suspicious because it makes little sense to claim so early on, and he only seems to post when the discussion involves him, which is a more Mafia-orientated thing to do. However, it could just be a sign of being busy...
  9. Wendy Oldbag

Some battle between fancy creatures in some imaginary world? Bah! That's not bite. This is bite. *bites Archie* I'm not a coward! Come out here and face me in a proper fight! No hiding behind those pets of yours, whippersnapper!
  10. Wendy Oldbag

Now, upon reading the thread, I think the most suspicious person is Mr. resetti. Here, the whippersnapper prods someone for inactivity, which is very hypocritical since he had made no contribution to the thread at this point. So, his only content post was a wishy-washy "I agree with him but I'm...
  11. Wendy Oldbag

The leader of an unsophisticated criminal organization that was once defeated by a youth. And a liar. All of them? I hate to be rude, but aren't there infinite prime numbers, of which many are undiscovered?
  12. Wendy Oldbag

Hello dearies, I'm reading through the thread now. I look forward to playing mafia with all of you young'uns.
  13. Wendy Oldbag

Do you have Primal Kyogre?
  14. Wendy Oldbag

*rata-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat...
Back
Top Bottom