Recent content by We'reBlastinOffAgain

1. W

Can I get some Minecraft help???

I just downloaded a texture pack, but before playing on it I copied and backed up my main world. I noticed a huge hole in my game that would glitch out when I got near it, so I reloaded my save file before I used the texture pack, but the huge hole is still there. So what exactly happened...
  2. W

A "Wow, I should have figured that out a lot sooner" thread

Only until about a year ago, I started caring about natures, abilities, and STAB. Before then I really didn't care lol.
  3. W

VG Weekly Poll #54 Have you used a player character of the opposite gender?

Played Yellow. Didn't have a choice. But any other time I used the female character. Although I used the male character for my first time playing Sapphire.
  4. W

Randomly Witnessed Glitches (By Personal Experience)

I've started playing Crystal again, and I was using one of my friend's SP's for a little while to play it, and since when you hold an SP and the cartridge sticks out the bottom, I would always accidentally bump it with my hand, and the game would get really freaky. One time, the music got all...
  5. W

Thoughts on the future of the series.(kinda long read)

Pokemon is a great series the way it is, but one day I stumbled across this video and agreed with many of the points made in it, I suggest you all watch it too. Beware- The guy in this video is a little bit of a genwunner, but he does have some good ideas...
  6. W

Least favorite pokemon game?

All of the main series games are great, and it's usually the side-games that are really not so good, but if I had to pick, I'd say D/P/Pt. I'm almost done with Platinum, and nothing in it was really that exciting. It was pretty good, but Sinnoh is just ehh. I'm nowhere near finishing Black, and...
  7. W

Which Games do you own a Physical Copy of?

I used to have Yellow, but it broke so I got rid of it. Worst mistake of my life D: I have Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed, HeartGold, and Black. I'm borrowing Platinum from a friend and I'll give it back to her once I've finished the game.
  8. W

Which have you done legitimately?

I've found 3 shinies (not including the Red Gyarados), and I somehow managed to catch Pokerus right at the beginning of my HeartGold game. And all of that only happened in the past year or so. Before then, I had been playing pokemon for 9 years and I hardly had a clue about shinies, and didnt...
  9. W

To Repel or not to Repel, That is the Question

I use repels when I want to get somewhere fast without getting caught up in a wild battle every 3 seconds, but repels can be useful a lot of the time, like using repels to find roamers like the Johto legendary beasts or Latios/Latias. Or using the repel trick to only encounter one specific...
  10. W

Easiest Legendary Captures?

Entei in Colosseum. I was doing the glitch thing for infinite balls but I messed up so i decided to just throw a regular Pokeball at it and I got him :D
  11. W

What Was Your Single Hardest Battle in the Pokemon Games?

Norman in Ruby. When I went through and played Sapphire, I made sure I had chosen Torchic as my starter and I also had a Breloom. Once I had 2 fighting types in my team, it wasn't too hard to beat him. Battling Red in HeartGold was also pretty annoying. Not because he's strong, but just because...
  12. W

Last Gen! Who is still playing?

I've completely finished HeartGold, but I've been playing it a lot lately. Just hatching Eevee eggs though. Hoping to get a Modest female or a shiny. I've also been using my Sapphire game to shiny hunt, because I don't care how many hours I log into the game since the internal battery is dry...
  13. W

I think you're beautiful

I'm not a huge fan of Gen V, but I think Reshiram looks absolutely gorgeous.
  14. W

How well does the above user's usertitle and avatar go together?

9/10 Play on words. I see what ya did there :P
  15. W

Have You Ever?

No joke, yes I seriously did. It was disgusting. Have you ever skipped school?
Back
Top Bottom