Recent content by Werewolf Hero

1. Werewolf Hero

GEN VI: Two more Vivillon please

Okay, Yellowsnow I just registered you. What I have plenty of are Vivillon and Charmander. Random things My current tumbler it's the best way to contact me.
  2. Werewolf Hero

GEN VI: Two more Vivillon please

Hello, I probably haven't been on this site for a long time. But I'm running out of ideas. I seek to complete my collection of Pokémon #666 Vivillon. I only require two more Icy Snow and Sandstorm. If anybody would be willing to provide these last two I would be very happy. My Native is the...
  3. Werewolf Hero

GEN VI: Could somebody give me 5 Shiny Stones please?

Okay must of lost track Thank you very mutch. Ohh right I was thinking of Miiverce before I knew I had one allready. Thank you.
  4. Werewolf Hero

Got it, now just Meowth.
  5. Werewolf Hero

Snivy traded, with Pokevirus added bonus. Now you can do either Meowth again or Snivy again.
  6. Werewolf Hero

okay, Meowth again and then Snivy.
  7. Werewolf Hero

no ask the Hex manic for a Trade... I only have two spare piplup. Okay ask for Meowth now....
  8. Werewolf Hero

Trade going now. Now trade with Hex Manic May
  9. Werewolf Hero

The Piplup is so we are aqueducts. It's a backup up plan to make contact in game. Ask for a low level one it's one I got plenty of spare hatchlings.
  10. Werewolf Hero

Odd, well in about 2 horrors if your code dos not work on my end put and Oddish in GTS and ask for a Piplup.
  11. Werewolf Hero

Not right now got to recharge. It's the one that shows up on friends list right?
  12. Werewolf Hero

Global Trade Station Helpdesk & Feedback

Is there a topic for "Help I need items" or am I supped to start one?
  13. Werewolf Hero

I know fairy tale girl Momo is supped to give them to me but I never got her too. So anybody got some spare Shiny Stones. Friend code 3737-9792-0393
  14. Werewolf Hero

The Shiny Encounters Thread

My shinies are I found two Happiny in one day, a Surskit and I was traded a Basculin.
  15. Werewolf Hero

GEN VI: Trying this again looking for Pinsirate

I know that now but I operated for weeks under misinformation of the inverses.
Back
Top Bottom