Recent content by WGoNerd

1. W

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation Noivern's sheet was probably condensed because they knew they were going to be showing it to the public, that's not unreasonable to assume. I don't know about these being real or fake but I'm not 100% writing them off till someone on 4chan posts "lol i...
  2. W

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread I hope this means that there is a story link between Red & Blue to X & Y. That would make my day!
  3. W

Hello.

Hello Bulbagarden! My (fake) name is WGoNerd, some of you may recognize me as Wadeledge over on Serebii. I've been playing Pokemon since I got a blue gameboy pocket and Pokemon blue for my 11th birthday. I've played all the main series games, and some of the spin off games. Some of my...
  4. W

What do you want to see less of in X&Y?

The lack of good choices early in the game really hindered all the Gen 5 games. It took so long to get to the "good" pokemon that a couple people I know just gave up on the games. So my answer to the thread's question goes in line with that I would like to see less of a lack of variety early...
Back
Top Bottom