Recent content by Whater

1. W

No Green Lantern! >.<

Ooh ok. You see, I don't have the 3DS so that's quite amusing to me. ^^
  2. W

Funny Pokémon Goodies

Re: Lulzy Pokécomics! I actually find this sad rather than funny.. And how would someone feel if this actually happened to them? If someone actually lost their mother and came across this comic, would they be laughing? I doubt it.. As Ghaskan said, please keep this funny (& at the same time...
  3. W

No Green Lantern! >.<

I saw Thor too and didn't like it whatsoever, but I must say that this was better than that movie. Yes, he did pull it off pretty well. And Blake Lively played Carol well also. I was expecting A LOT more since people made such a big deal about it, but unfortunately it turned out to be a...
  4. W

No Green Lantern! >.<

No, it wasn't Jordans character; but in fact the movie itself. I agree that there was a tad too much CGI but lately you can't make a movie without it, but that didn't ruin it for me. The lack of a strong plot made this movie so...worthless. The movie was to 'wishy-washy'. I also found it to be a...
  5. W

No Green Lantern! >.<

Yesterday, my family and I decided to watch the new movie Green Lantern. It was terrible. If you're interested in it, go right ahead, but you've been warned.. :uhoh: If any of you are interested in a spoiler, here it is:
  6. W

Funny Pokémon Goodies

Re: Lulzy Pokécomics! Sorry, it's a lot. But they are pretty good(:
  7. W

Funny Pokémon Goodies

Re: Lulzy Pokécomics! Ones I just... don't understand. >.< I bet you guys are going to agree on at least some.. :confused:
  8. W

Action Replay DSi Question

It (didn't) boot whatsoever, but I tried what the online manual said and it worked! All I had to do was restore the AR to its defaults and it works perfectly again! Thanks for all your feedback. :)
  9. W

*face palm* Great.. just what a needed to hear. >.< I'm hoping to get some more feedback because that's not exactly what I'm wanting to hear.. plus I've never had my AR break. I still even have the very first installment of AR for the DS and it works perfect! I've also heard that maybe I just...
  10. W

Ok thank you Ghetsis, but when you use the term 'contacts' what does that mean? And Gligar13, no games whatsoever work. The AR doesn't even work without a game. I also wanted to mention another fact with the situation.. The game itself works when put in the DS, but only when the AR is put in...
  11. W

I'm not sure if this thread belongs here, but I have a question: "My Action Replay works (or worked) perfectly, except for yesterday. My DS Lite died while the Action Replay was on with Pokemon White Version inside. The DS has died with those games on without any problems, but this time was a...
  12. W

Funny Pokémon Goodies

Re: Lulzy Pokécomics! I know, right? It's really awkward and weird...
  13. W

Funny Pokémon Goodies

Re: Lulzy Pokécomics! This is just a little something I came up with(: :banana:
Back
Top Bottom