W
Local time
9:09 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Steve is his name! :banana: 2 C more names, go 2 the BANANA! group and join up! IF U wanna look even cooler, go 2 this academy about sprites, also a group. U just copy UR charizard avatar by right- clicking it, then paste it onto paint (note: U have 2 go 2 edit in paint, right- clicking wont work) then select the paint bucket and choose a color. U can even insert text! Be sure 2 enlarge it 2. O, about blogging, go 2 the welcome center. Look @ this Rapidash I made!:
    WHEAT DUDE!!!! xD I just love to say that.... Also, If I am on @ the hours between 7:00am and 2:00pm, I`ll only be on for about 15 minutes or so..
    Will U be my friend? Any who, I am pretty new to this site, and I see U need a little advice. If U want some people to notice U and leave U comments, visit a random page and begin chatting with that person and pretty soon you will have your dream page! I got some friends who will LOVE U! Niji and Mega Bluestoise (AKA Zexy). If U can give me a few details on how U cant blog, Im sure I can help;)

HI!
    I'd like to figure out how to start blogging! It won't let me do anything on this site. Not sure why or what I have to do. :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom