W
Local time
3:56 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    Don't worry, Pikakirby....things are okay now.... :) You help me feel better about myself....*hugs you*^^
    D
    Do you wanna chat on a forum instead? I can pm you if aim's too much for you atm :) *hugs* And don't worry i stayed calm this whole time good friend^^
    D
    i'm glad your not upset with me :)
    D
    hi....I'm hoping your doing okay. You just...logged out on aim just like that T___T;
    D
    I hope your doing okay :(
    D
    ....do you wanna talk on bulba's instead?
    :)

Or aim. So we don't have to deal with...yeah....
    D
    I think i'm gonna logout of skype...

I'm sorry... :(
    D
    Also, I might check the games board here sometime and find some cool ideas for kh13 forum games. XD KH13 is an awesome forum, isn't it?<3

*gives you a namine plushie~*
    ^-^
    D
    Hi Pika. :3

Lets delete our posts from the other day, k?^^;...when your on. They could make us both look bad to other members here...Its best not to have that...

(also, gna just make my vister comments private here till tomarrow^^; so i can just focus on looking at and enjoying my riku albums for now~X3; )
    D
    I think the over excitement about katie's b-day made me lose my cool....so i needed meds early.....

lets just have fun again....i need to just not even celebrate holidays anymore, they dont help me x.x
    D
    Umn, I just wanna make sure your doing ok^^; You didn't respond back on skype for awile...did u take my advice to play a video game? just curious^^;
    D
    (also, i'm still on skype if you wanna chat with me on there...:<)
    D
    Wanna play forum games on your forum instead now? :) Maybe you need a break from tcod...*hugs*

We should try re-making the surgeon game on your forum too XD
    D
    Okay, we'll stop reading rules if its causing you axiety...please come back on skype.... :(

Don't worry i'm not having any kind of attack. *huggles*
    ;)
    D
    Oh. This was about not knowing how to join the group convo...

Do you wanna just come on skype to private chat with me?
    ^_^;
    Okay, can't find how...
    Better not to talk on Skype if I know I might ruin the convo by saying something wrong...
    D
    ....did i say something wrong again?
    :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom