Local time
8:19 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi!

I Am... All of Me - Sonic News Network, the Sonic Wiki

Listen to the video

It's my kind of music.
    Also Im now a shadow fan, not team chaotix...
    D
    I really did push myself to make that with how cold my legs are and everything. XD Try saying that wasn't manly or badass of me. :U
    Chikorita/Bayleef AMV-Stronger - YouTube
    Chikorita FOREVER. <3
    D
    I just sent you the best pm ever. WARNING!!! Your favorite pony may change the moment you open it. XD I suggest you should. Sides, i'm going on my adhd med today, anyways. So i'll be able to take to her a bit better soon. :p And maybe even return to the halloween party, maybe....
    *shrug* XD
    D
    Please don't hurt yourself!!! I saw the thread. I saw the evil. I feel angry like you wouldn't believe at this.....LUIGI. >_>
    D
    My club is the pachi fanclub XD

I dun feel so good.
    D
    Field of Innocence - The Pikakirby fanclub
    I made you a club Mr. ^-^

And I might play some video games soon maybe. I dun fee soo good....Oh BTW I got a new skirt today and i am wearing it right now ^_^
    D
    Aww, goodnight! Please take care have happy dreams ^-^ Don't get too overly concerned about the details like i do o-o;

....i am trying to laugh at myself XD; i'm such a rarity...*yawn* XD
    D
    Apperently Ash and Riku share a simular meaning to me. No other characters seemed as coveted to me on such a level....
    D
    I have a whole new respect for myself.

I can't even feel attracted to ash AT ALL anymore. Concidering all the picts I had of him afterall...well......yeah, maybe i'm being over dramatic over this. Its not like I got them all in 2 months like with riku....

1388 picts is not normal for a corse of '2 months'. I probably toke several more to get all those ash picts. :-/
    D
    I guess now the amount of riku picts i have....really does not sound all too bad.

It could be a lot worse. I could have 9000 or something picts 1388 is pretty sane O_O;
    D
    But yeah. I defenetly wasn't kidding about ash ketchum.....wo-ow.

-_-'
    D
    I'm impressed. I had around 700-800 ash picts? sheesh...

I guess, though.

Riku was my first REALLY BIG crush right AFTER ash ended......YEARS later.

And i've concidered making him a fan page.

I got all those picts. WITHIN 2 MONTHS.

I named my new aim account after him.

I concidered naming A STARTER POKEMON AFTER HIM (never did that with ash).

Extextext.

Also, I drew him more than i drew ash during my obsession.

....yeah.
    D
    Thats forever....

I should see how many ash picts i had sometime.

Who care's..

^_^
    D
    Even if I sound crazy, I mean, I can't play the kh games but com. But, yes, people. RIKU IS LIKE A REAL PART OF ME I WON'T LET DIE T____T In fact, he IS an actual part of me. And he'll never die. I'LL MAKE SURE OF IT!!!

Yep. This is on my personal records. BUT I REGRET NOTHING.
    D
    Count how many picts i have of him! Just, uh, don't post the number publicly....*HID'S IN HER ADORABLE SKIRT LIKE THE PERSON WHO ALWAYS CHOOSES DRESSES>>>>PANTS I AM*
    D
    SOUL EATER.

Riku IS the best name for a Snivy. XD I mean, his sword is called soul eater. And thats the anime EXCALIBUR IS FROM!!!! a popular snivy nickname cuz they look so simular XD

I am a genious XD

I dun wanna lose interest in Riku, anyways. He grew kinda....special to me >__<; After only about 2 months. You saw how i have over.....yeah, that many picts of him :x You think I wanna give up?! o_o;
    D
    Its Treecko and Snivy now! I still wanna name my starter after riku but i duno if i really should. I mean, Snivy kinda remind's me of the new lps gecko!!! Maybe i could cross him and riku's names, though...maybe XD
    D
    Yahooness^-^

Also, I might make my profile picture on here the treecko line (tho i like snivy too). Even though i want most of my profile LPS XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom