W
Local time
7:31 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes we haven't. How have you been? I've been drawing a lot. I like to draw mythological monsters from different cultures, but in my own style. I'm drawing yokai at the moment. What are your hobbies?
    oops i somehow deleted my old post.....
    Influences? Well i don't have any in specific, everyone should have their own thing and try to bring something brand new for the world to see.
    But i see nature as a great influence. I see the creator as the ultimate and perfect artist, and i see everything as having it's own beautiful unique design, down to the location of every atom. That's really cool! I like music and i can't draw without it! How about yourself? Who are what influences you? What do you play?
    Très chic!
    Myself I dabble in the musical arts. But tell me, who are your influences? Although I like talent in visual arts I certainly appreciate them.
    An artist who likes Death Note? You seem like an interesting one. What's your painting style!
    kk kool ^_^
    It's cus im not in thinking mode right now, cus i dont "feel like it" haha, I'll prolly seem obnoxious and kid-like to you during some discussions we may have in the future, but i like to loosen tension every now and then =P
    It's an emotional self expirement i'm working on, i'm attempting to harness an innocent like personality in order to promote deeper curiosity within myself =p
    Just a tidbit, but I didn't even know you had replied, so maybe do like everyone else does innovatively, and start posting your replies to people on their profiles? If I sound high and mighty, I really don't mean to.... =(

Okay, I do solemnly accept your response. =)
    I could, and would, like to hold my own in a discussion of that nature. Some other time, perhaps? =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom