• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • We're launching a brand new series on the official Bulbagarden YouTube Channel! Watch here as AussieEevee attempts the Nuzlocke Challenge in HeartGold.
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know your high iv pokemon thread is closed now but can I ask for the Rayquaza. I can give you any IV GEN legendary but their cloned using a website called Pokecheck If you want one but not cloned, I'll di my best and find one for you
    Oh wow. I hope you have a good summer at the summer camp, then. And I shall look forward to speaking to you upon your return! :p
    Thank you also! :D If you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask :]
    Nope, no thanks. I tend to suck at nicknames :p I finally did it :D

So, I'll head in with the Karrablast in just one moment. :]
    In a couple of minutes, yeah. I'm just trying to RNG something, and for some reason it's just not working. I'll VM you when I'm heading in. :]
    I'm free to trade now. Shall I head on to Wi-Fi?

Edit: I see that you've gone. Let me know if you come back and can trade :]
    Non redis rights are fine (though my Karrablast is gonna be fully redis :p).
    Can you name Chansey "Venus" please? Would you prefer trading in 4th or 5th gen? I finished Karrablast yesterday. Just busy during weekdays. :p
    31 31 31 10 31 31 Swarm Male Adamant
    Pursuit Megahorn Poison Jab Swords Dance {Scolipede parent}
    It's my own Sigilyph, so it would be Non-Redist to you. :p

Well, if you don't mind it being shiny and you won't trade it, I can trade now.
    I have a shiny one I RNG'd a while back already, but it's Non-Redist. (I don't know whether you follow Redis-Rights since most here don't).

But since I noticed you said you don't care for shinies, would you like it non-shiny?
    Sorry that I've been missing you all week :\
    Just stopping by to let you know that I haven't forgot about our trade :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…