W
Local time
12:45 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• :D! That's great!

Just VM me whenever you're available to trade, then.
    I see that you have an offer pending on the Adamant Sand Rush Drilbur, I'm just wondering whether that trade will be going ahead or not? Since I have my own RNG'd 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Sand Rush Drilbur. :]

If the trade is looking unlikely, then I'm interested in your Seismic Toss Chansey, but I see Nellak is interested in it, so unless you can clone...

But if the trade is going ahead, I'll try and get something else in your wants for that Chansey ^_^
    Haha, yeah your right but I cannot clone it for some reason don't know if something's acting up or not.
    Oh, and how long have you had this Shaymin in your GEN V game sorry for the questions but I would like to confirm if this is legit or not for you.
    Yeah, i still have it alright 3 copies coming up give me about 20 minutes got to do some stuff first. :)
    Yeah, it was an event move on some old event that is very hard to find. So the moveset isn't 'illegal' for battling or anything. I just would rather have a legit Oddish with a glitched move and good IVs for my own use than have an event that is probably hacked with crappy IVs.
    Yeah, that's fine. I was looking through the Dex and I don't think Oddish needs anything else special before being shifted besides Mimic glitching Leech Seed :)

Take your time, I'm not in a hurry if you aren't!
    No problems at all, should thank you for the Deino will make a perfect addition to the team. I'm available whenever you wake up I guess if you need me to clone for you again. =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom