W
Local time
4:31 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sometimes, I myself have to wonder what they're thinking. But in general, I don't bother them, and so far, they don't bother me. :p Call that selfish, but unfortunate encounters on other forums have taught me never to argue with the higher-ups. That's just me, though. Who knows, perhaps you will succeed where I have continuously failed.
    Eh, mods are only human. They, like many other people I know (including myself), don't like being criticized.
    Congratulations, your profile page has had 1,000 visits. Probably more by the time I get this posted. I guess you must be popular. :-D
    Yeah, I agree it's right to stand up for what you believe in.
    I admire your courage.

It's true that the higher-ups should listen to us people.
    But what if she's already been dealt with in private?

Thanks.
    Contacting another administrator or the webmaster (Archaic) is about all you can do. If none of them seem to think that your complaints are valid, then possibly there are things you're missing about the rules. I don't know what else to tell you.
    I'm sorry; it's not gossip. I found something funny, and I brought it up to someone directly involved.

Let's not start on the wrong foot here. I have nothing against you Wigglytuff.
    I don't want any Mod trouble in the thread; I chose those animals because they're commonly associated with one another, and/or make "pairs"
    Cats and Dogs is obvious, cats and mice is obvious I just combined the three.

The African mammals were simply 3 different wild felines and canines.
    The Toad/snake bit is a reference to a Japanese story

I would hope that further "pairs" would contain reference to animals in mythology, it's only logical to assume it'd be Japanese mythology.
    Maybe they're itching to ban you because of all the drama your claim is causing?
    Is this about revenge? :p
    Sorry, I'm not on any one's side, just wondering.

Thanks.
    Yeah, I've read this.
    Are you sure you want to revive all of this drama?
    Wouldn't it be better to let it rest in the past?

Thanks.
    Look, when you're done PMing people, can we resolve this please? This place doesn't need more drama and I'd sleep better knowing we got our issues taken care of.
    I hate everything you believe in when it comes to your likes/dislikes in pokemon, but I think Im gonna have to back you up on the Ryuu thing
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom