Recent content by Wigglytuff

1. W

Most over rated pokemon.

I don't know why anyone is calling Charizard overrated. No one is contending that Charizard is a strong Pokemon, they just like him...though I was never a fan of him.
  2. W

Review S13 EP32: The Semi-Final Frontier!

My only real issue is that it was just so...underwhelming. It's just disappointing that after the DP arc has been airing for years it comes to a close with such a rushed Pokemon League. Even more so because there are countless filler episodes that are completely forgettable. I'm not surprised at...
  3. W

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion Bug/Electric is a cool typing...thus far I have been disappointed with the lack of unique typings, so hopefully a lot of new ones will be sprung on us when the rest of the Pokemon are released.
  4. W

What kind of features do you want to see?

Me too...or at least just call it "Pikachu Egg" or whatever if they don't want to do all the egg sprites. I mean when second gen came out it was cool because we got our little mystery eggs...but now it's just like "Seriously, I bred the thing. It's not a mystery. Just tell me what the damn egg...
  5. W

Heavy or Lighter Plot?

As long as "heavy" doesn't translate to a ridiculous scheme to take over the world with a legendary Pokemon...though I figure this is inevitable. I much, much preferred the Team Rocket plot. It was simpler, but it felt more real. A cuthroat gang of Pokemon thieves is more intimidating than...
  6. W

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion Yes, I was surprised how we saw them so early and then they were just sort of neglected. As someone mentioned I am also excited to see more of the Octopus. I am a sucker for an Octopus. Hopefully one that doesn't evolve from a fish.
  7. W

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokemon Discussion @Bay - Haha, this is EXACTLY what I mean. Yet another person misinterpreting my post when it was really easy to follow. ...The post I quoted directly mentioned geographic isloation and posed the question of Arbok being a VARIANT of Seviper. It's just...
  8. W

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokemon Discussion ...I'm aware they're both snakes, Sherlock. However someone posed the idea that they were closely related and tied it into geographic isolation...I'll just assume you don't know what that means or you missed all this. When I say "related", I do not...
  9. W

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokemon Discussion That's nice, completely ignore everything I said. Your statement doesn't even make sense. So I'll repeat, where are Seviper and Arbok confirmed to be related?
  10. W

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokemon Discussion ...Which is why I asked who said this? I was not aware. Is it in the dex entries? How do we know this? And Remoraid evolving into Octillery isn't disrectly relevant to the discussion at hand.
  11. W

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokemon Discussion No, all I mean by that is people will quote a post of mine and take something from it that they shouldn't have had they read my previous posts. I just get the feeling they're responding to a single part without the whole picture. Anyway, I'm still...
  12. W

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokemon Discussion There's probably no relation at all between Pachi and Emonga other than that they're both rodents. All of the electric rodents bear some similarity to each other, it means nothing. I don't understand why we always have people trying to connect Pokemon...
  13. W

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokemon Discussion @Bay- You need to read closer and not misinterpret things. Won't give a proper response because you've simply said nothing new...moving along... Well it's been announced Dream World Vaporeon will have Hydration and that Glaceon will have Ice Body. So it...
  14. W

TMs Not Disappearing

Here's an idea; if the concept of reusable TMs is too difficult to grasp for you, then you are welcome to wait 12 hours every time you use that TM.. It's a win-win for all of us :D! Now stop complaining please!
  15. W

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokemon Discussion The Dragon type will always be presented as a rare and powerful type, regardless of how common Trapinch is. It's contary to the nature of a "starting" Pokemon. But regardless, that's only one facet to a more complex argument. Making Smugleaf Dragon...
Back
Top Bottom