W
Local time
5:27 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh crap yeah, Gift and Egg move pokemon start on different frames.. forgot to mention it xD.
    Aha.. couldn't think of much else it could be to be honest, it has to be random advancements.
    Check that you had the full seed in the main window of RNG Reporter.. that's the reason that happened to me once. Otherwise, you must be getting some random advancement.. just mash X as soon as you've said no to switching on the cgear.
    Yeah fair play.. usually it takes ages searching for a seed, I need to start saving the seeds :L.
    Aha nice.. how do you have the time to do so many? :p

At best I manage one every other day.. on average :L.
    Did you advance with a Chatot? It may have been NPCs screwing you up.

...I wouldn't even know where to begin, I'm going to have to rustle around over at Smogon to figure it out.. plus I have a lot of schoolwork at the moment, so I can't put a lot of time into figuring it out :/.
    Well.. that just means you weren't on the right PID frames... we have talked about this :p.

All of those spreads look fine aha.. nice one.

Well.. I had a look into shiny eggs last night.. and I have no idea how its done :L. I'm going to find out, then I'll let you know.
    Added new things to my picture album. A few avatars. Check them for details. Just don't use the Zekrom one :p
    Oh, to see all the PID frames, you need to put the full seed into the main window of RNG Reporter, and for Method, select "Method 5 PIDRNG". Choose what nature synch, and generate :D.
    Nice man.

Yeah that's right, make sure to include the syncher again.

Right, this is where you need to know all your PID frames etc... so somewhere on RNG Reporter when you searched those, it should say what the shiny frame is - make sure its over 40ish. Then, when you go to RNG it, just hit your seed, then catch. By looking at the pokemon's Nature/Ability/Gender combo, you should be able to tell what the starting PID frame is. You then need to work out how many times you need to advance the PID frame to land on your shiny frame. You can either save, which advances the PID frame by one, though if there are NPCs in the area, they will muck it up.. so the best way is with a Chatot that has a recorded message for it's Chatter move. Each time you go on the summary screen for Chatot, it'll advance the PID frame by one.. so you can just press up + down on the summary page to refresh it as many times as you need.

Hopefully that's got it covered, good luck with shinies!
    Alright cool, I'll come on IRC in a minute. I'll see if ChihuahuaOwner is online, cause she pretty much taught me :L.
    Well, I've successfully RNGd a Taillow egg, and I'm in the middle of another breeding project.. I haven't got it completely down, but I can do it, yeah.
    Hi, Wiil! It's been a while! And I can see you really like Black and White!

So, would you mind looking at my B/W team?
    Hey,
    Sorry about them not asking you. I didn't write the B/W tourney write up, assumed the author was smart enough to go check if it was fine with you
    Check out the Garden Grotto thread where I have given you an award, please do check it out and post your views
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom