Recent content by Wiilio

1. W

Breath of Fresh Air! Gen 6 OU RMT

Good point, forgot I did that! But yeah. Rotom-W is a baws. I don't really see a way I could improve the team without messing it up in some other way at this point.
  2. W

Took a look at the team again. The Megazard Y + Excadrill deal is a fair point. That combo would really hurt my team. I replaced Skarmory, which honestly was only getting use to sacrifice against Grass-types, with CB Talonflame. 81.3% chance to OHKO Megazard Y with Brave Bird, and survives any...
  3. W

Okay. Let's review. Megazard Y, as previously stated, takes 50% from Crunch alone. Minimum. And it's 50.9% Stealth Rock also does 50%. So using either of my two strongest moves, which I'd most likely be doing anyway, would ensure that Megazard Y dies (as long as rocks are up). If Megazard Y...
  4. W

It's a regular Tyranitar. But the point still stands. No one is going to switch a Charizard in on a Tyranitar unless they have no other option. And if they have no other option, I can easily just predict and use Rock Slide (if I'm not using it already). Also, after further testing, I have...
  5. W

First of all, this is the damage calc I'm concerned with. 252 SpA Mega Charizard Y Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Assault Vest Tyranitar in Sand: 216-256 (53.4 - 63.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO I was wrong about not 2HKOing, but eh. Second, if I see Megazard Y on the team, I'm going to keep...
  6. W

focus58: I've considered Rocky Helmet on Ferro, but the added recovery is really valued. Also, Tyranitar can handle Megazard Y. Best it can do is Focus Blast, which isn't even a 2HKO (from Timid, anyway). Codface: Tentacruel resists both of their STABs. I've never seen a SB Blaziken running...
  7. W

Hello again, BMG. It's been awhile! My search for a shiny Scatterbug brought me back to these forums, and I decided to see what the Battle Center was like these days. Glad to see that the mods are still keeping the place clean! Anyway, I decided I would post my current Gen 6 OU team. Despite...
  8. W

Offering Shiny Sylveon

Details: Shiny Sylveon - Nicknameable - Friend Safari catch, 31 Def/SpD, Docile nature - EVd in HP and SpA - Moveset: Calm Mind/Moonblast/Shadow Ball/Hidden Power (Fire) I'm looking for shiny Vivillon. Any pattern except Modern, Marine, or High Plains is fine. I'm not picky about natures...
  9. W

GEN VI: Looking for Shiny Vivillon

Hello hello! I'm looking for shiny Vivillon. Any pattern except Modern, Marine, or High Plains is fine. I'm not picky about natures, abilities, IVs, etc. The only thing I'm offering is: Shiny Sylveon - Nicknameable - Friend Safari catch, 31 Def/SpD, Docile nature - EVd in HP and SpA -...
  10. W

#BulbaBattle Pika Cup

The tournament is over! Here are the results: 1st place: LadyScathach 2nd place: Bluntasaur 3rd place: vulpix 4th place: SwampertShoes Thank you all for participating! I hope to hold another tournament like this fairly soon, so be on the lookout!
  11. W

#BulbaBattle Pika Cup

Okay! Only four people met the deadline, so there will be four battles. Here are the matchups: Bluntasaur vs SwampertShoes vulpix vs LadyScathach The winners of these matches will battle for first place. The losers will battle for 3rd. Good luck, and happy battling!
  12. W

#BulbaBattle Pika Cup

Alright, it's the last day to submit teams. Only three of you have submitted. Make sure to get those in by midnight EST or I have to disqualify you.
  13. W

#BulbaBattle Pika Cup

Okay everyone. Registration ends 12 AM EST on March 1st. That means you have two more days to register. Teams are due in by March 3rd, which is when I will put up brackets and you can start battling. I highly suggest you go ahead and make sure you know how to get into the chatroom so you don't...
  14. W

#BulbaBattle Pika Cup

Yep! Registration is open 'til the first of March. Two more people would make a perfect bracket!
  15. W

#BulbaBattle Pika Cup

No problem! Hopefully we can get 3 more people to participate. We have 5; 8 would make for a perfect bracket.
Back
Top Bottom