Wild Jr.
Local time
9:25 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah I was trying to think of a way for them to meet myself. What does he study though? Tyler studies engineering.
    Oh, I guess you can still study a bit and get around it. And then, holiday time!

I'm having school grades next week.
    It's not that hard to breed things with good IVs in X/Y so I see no point in hacking you know? :p

And that's not a problem then! I just wanted to make sure before I wouldn't be able to re-name it and etc.
    Yeah someone didn't want it because they saw I started a hack thread for our users, and didn't like the fact I did that...no idea. But the Snover they didn't want is yours, it's a boy btw. Do you want a name?
    I have that too, but when I had a giveaway during christmas you said you wanted a Snover. Or no? :p
    Oh Jr. do you want a nickname for the Snover I promised you? Because I'll be re-starting my X soon and once I do I won't be able to nickname it anymore.
    Nice.

Well, I don't have time or talent for that :)) I'm sure you are having lots of fun with it, though!
    To answer your questions in your stats:
    Positions is things like Mahogany Gym Leader, Referee, or Official. To start out you'd generally just put "Trainer".
    Kalos does indeed have gyms in URPG, however as of the gen 6 release each region has 6 gyms. More on gyms and their leaders can be found here.
    You can give it a nickname and change it at will, yes.
    You can pick the gender of anything you receive that didn't already have a gender set.
    National Park Nature uses the same list of natures as in game, but it only affects RPing in the National Park. I'd advise you read up on the National Park before deciding one, and it is not required until you decide to use it in the National Park.

Hope this helps. Feel free to ask me or any of the friendly staff members if you have any further questions. You can also post any questions here. If you get AIM, you can find me as MewAlcadiesMew (and I highly suggest you do; forum battles take days or weeks, sometimes even months, while AIM battles take minutes or hours).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom