• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by WildGamer

1. W

Review Pocket Monsters: The Origin

Hey Dogasu, what was Sakaki saying about green? And why'd he switch out his 6 pokeballs for 2 ultra balls?
  2. W

TEEN: Travels of the Trifecta!

FINALLY
  3. W

Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening and Ending

lmao i just saw squirtle squad squirtle
  4. W

Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening and Ending

...Shinji? Awesome. ...Shinji holding hands? Who is this character? But yeah, gdlk ending.
  5. W

Review BW116: Burn, Lizardon! VS Kairyu!

thank you charizard
  6. W

Do you feel that Ash/Satoshi's character has been reset?

Well, after watching the battles in DP, I think it's obvious that there's been a serious downgrade. In the second gym battle of DP, Ash had Staravia use the emerging sun behind it to blind the opponent's pokemon. That was smart. I honestly couldn't believe that Ash was capable of that, but I had...
  7. W

Would you like to see another Pokemon Tournament within Episode N?

I don't really see any other situation where Ash and Paul would willingly work together. And I think it was the perfect way to spearhead the whole chimchar trade plot.
  8. W

Would you like to see another Pokemon Tournament within Episode N?

DP's tag battle tournament...?
  9. W

Preview BW116 "Burn up, Lizardon! VS Kairyu!!"

Re: BW116 "Burn up, Charizard! VS Dragonite!!" FUCK 'EM UP CHARIZARD
  10. W

Review BW107: Satoshi VS Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Sazandora!!

What I want to know is how the writers - who haven't changed since DP - looked at their league battles from then and said "what we've written now is some good shit, people will love this!" And ferrothorn vs Pignite was a genius idea on Kotetsu's part. He snapped his headband, caught a brain...
  11. W

Preview POKEMON BEST WISHES SEASON 2: Episode N

I dont' know why you guys are so excited...this is Best Wishes, remember? We got our hopes up for BW Season 2, and look where we're at now. I'm just hoping we get this over with and move onto gen 6.
  12. W

Review BW104: Fierce Fighting! Win Out in the Rival Battle!!

trip vs ash was ass, idk how some people think it was great. I don't like Trip, but he had that battle won. Lightning rod the thunderbolt into the ground? Really smart move on his part. However, despite Serperior's perceived godlike abilities, Pikachu should've have been getting rinsed like...
  13. W

Preview POKEMON BEST WISHES SEASON 2: Episode N

Team Rocket "send off" my ass.
  14. W

Handling of dual types.

Unfortunately, the writers seem to miss a lot of secondary typings when it comes to exposition/battle strategies.
Back
Top Bottom