Recent content by Wiley Willy

1. W

What Types should B-Kyurem and W-Kyurem be?

Do you enjoy trying to attack me all the time? lol Also your statement is hypocritical, Pretty sure... this is exactly what you're doing in my thread... *wink wink* As to the whole Kyurem situation, there's a famous saying, "No matter how much you shine a turd, it doesn't change the fact that...
  2. W

Should gyms/gym leaders' difficulty be increased?

I always thought they should build the game withe the classic options, "Easy Mode", "Normal Mode", and "Hard Mode".
  3. W

Still doesn't change the fact that I don't like the Dragon type. I stated in my previous post that I don't hold it against the game or anybody else for using or liking Dragons. I personally don't like Dragon type. That's just not going to change for me. Talk to me about the logical aspects of...
  4. W

Pokémon Video Games General Chat Thread

I was thinking about posting a thread about this, but as I thought about it more it's merely a question of "Would this be cool? Yes or No?" So i thought it probably just belongs here. Who wants to be a gym leader? I know I do. I dream that maybe one of the future games will have some kind of...
  5. W

I'm sorry, for the personal bias here, but I hate Dragon types. I don't hold it against anybody who uses them, but you will pretty much never catch me using them. I think Legendary Dragon pokemon are obnoxious. I want to see more Legends cover multiple types that does not include Psychic or...
  6. W

Do Ghost-type pokemons actually have a life-cycle?

I always looked at Ghost pokemon as collections of energy or objects given sentient life. Ghost Pokemon can die when the energy is lost from their animate bodies, that is if the energy can not be recollected and put into a brand new body. Whenever a ghost pokemon reproduces it's collecting...
  7. W

Bring Pokemon Back to the 'States!

I love pokemon... but only when it's on my Nintendo DS or on my Laptop, I could care less about pokemon outside of those two main outlets. So sorry, it's not relevant to my interests to support something like this. Still I hope that for all the pokemon fans that love everything involving pokemon...
  8. W

I'm tired of all the Dragon type Legendary pokemon. Let's get an Ice/Fire and Ice/Electric type. Edit: Saw some previous posts and then looked it up... realized Kyurem stays as Dragon/Ice... boo... What a disappointment.
  9. W

Would anyone be intersted in this...?

For the "Buried Alive" and "White Hand" models, I can understand not wanting to make it part of the main story line, but if you do choose to unlock it with a code or something, you should design them as activated events. If you don't include some background event to revealing them then, yes, it...
  10. W

Would anyone be intersted in this...?

I'd play the game. Recently some friends and I were talking about doing a run through of the old games as a ROM, but we were thinking we would want to play an edited ROM with some bonus features in it to get something slightly new and refreshing while still remembering the "good ol' days". If...
  11. W

Do you like poison type pokemon?

I think poison pokemon are awesome, they can do all sorts of fun little tricks that a lot of people don't get. I look at it this way, the people that make fun of poison pokemon are just simply to dim to understand why they can be so good. Honestly, more power to us Poison type users. :D Swalot...
  12. W

Dream Team

Now see if we're talking about favorites I would say... 1. Gorebyss 2. Masquerain 3. Mawile 4. Swalot 5. Furret 6. Meloetta Those are my favorite pokemon aesthetically. I would love keeping them as pals/pets. However if I wanted a team built for strategy and winning... well... that would be...
  13. W

The Hardest Choice, Pick your single types.

I'm just curious, do you prefer to put your grass pokemon in the line fire over your other types? Do you play more defensive or offensive? Does playing Grass types give you any sense of security(for instance when I play Water type I feel safer with my choices than I would when playing something...
  14. W

New Eeveelutions

I would play Poison Eevee all day every day! ...Okay well maybe not every day. lol Edit: Just wanted to say, am I the only person advocating for the usage of hatred on Pokemon more? We have both Hatred and Happiness values in the pokemon stats and we have moves such as "Return" and...
  15. W

The Hardest Choice, Pick your single types.

So I see a lot of people talk about their favorite pokemon and their favorite type combos and such, but I present a challenge. What is your favorite pokemon of only a single type? (If a thread talking about single typing has already been made then by all means delete this thread.) Also if...
Back
Top Bottom