Recent content by williamscaleb91

1. W

rate my VGC '12 team

okay so I've been testing this team out a bit, the prevalence of hitmontop has been slightly troublesome, however I usually can encore him into fake out or wide guard most of the time with whimsicott, or cripple with a will o wisp. the biggest problem I've had is tangrowth pretty much sucking...
  2. W

rate my VGC '12 team

So I'm trying to put together a decent sun team for VGC '12 here it is. ~~Ninetales~~ Iron ball Quiet 252 spA/252 HP/4 def Drought -Heatwave -solarbeam -will-o-wisp -protect Okay my primary sun generator obviously, as slow as possible to make sure I win the weather war. I'll...
  3. W

Complete My Team!

Okay so I'm looking for some advice on finishing my team for VGC '12 I'm going with a sun team. Here's what I have thus far. I'm flexible for input on anything really. ~~Ninetales~~ Iron ball Quiet 252 spA/252 HP/4 def Drought -Heatwave -solarbeam -will-o-wisp -protect...
  4. W

Theorymonning: What if this Pokemon had...?

I often get confused and think golurk is rock/ghost, he just looks way more rocky than groundy. But the typings that should've been go on forever, starraptor:flying/fighting, electivire:electric/fighting, luxray (not that its any good anyway but...): electric/dark, I also for some reason think...
  5. W

New and Creative moveset thread

Yeah I did some rethinking and realized speed isn't necessary with focus punch's mechanics, kangaskhan does generally outclass it, but I like miltanks access to instant recovery.
  6. W

New and Creative moveset thread

So I was thinking of making a sub punching miltank, probably all not that creative and I know it can be outclassed but whatever. Miltank @ leftovers Adamant 20 HP/252 atk/ 236 spe (or defense? I'm not sure provide me with thoughts) Scrappy -Substitute -Focus Punch -Milk Drink -Body...
  7. W

Help for my First Team

Just a quick note on that dragonite. Extremespeed is illegal with multiscale so you can essentially scratch that for a bulky dragon dance set. Also no attack investment will be okay as with the bulk you have at least one dragon dance will be accomplished.
  8. W

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

No, it isn't negative, it just doesn't do anything, at level 100 4 ev's represent one stat point, so if you max out two stats you'll always just have two ev's left that don't contribute to anything.
  9. W

soulsmasher team

Spore is the really annoying part that I greatly dislike.
  10. W

Gen IV (4, P/PT/D/SS/HG) Battle with The Dragon!

i'm looking for a battle! PM me if,interested.
  11. W

Scary Fish's BW OU Team

Me. I don't takr offense though, its not seen very often but I was just pointing out that if it shows up to the party you're going to have problems. I'll concede that its porbably not worth rearranging a team for.
  12. W

Scary Fish's BW OU Team

Flygon @ choice scarf Jolly 252 spe/ 252 atk/ 4 def -outrage -earthquake -u turn -fire blast If properly played this kills 4/6 of your guys.
  13. W

soulsmasher team

Your goal is slightly different with your baton passing gliscor and all but I've been running a similar team (still working out the kinks) and I've faced some trouble with Infernape and to a lesser extent breloom. Whats your plan on handling those threats? (For my benefit as well as yours) lol
  14. W

General Discussion

deoxys s is allowed in OU...at least it was lastnight lol I saw it lastnight and was confused.
  15. W

Help for my First Team

If you're thinking dragonite you could run a dragon dance set, such as: Dragonite@ life orb/leftovers Adamant 252 HP/ 252 spe/ 4 atk Multiscale -Dragon dance -Dragon claw -fire punch/waterfall -roost I like this because it has significant bulk, especially with multiscale and your...
Back
Top Bottom